Old 04-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #322
2012TacoTX is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
2012TacoTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Picturez of sound? speakers are hidden I can take one of sub box ans amp rack
yes please

just giving you a hard time. figured you'd post a picture of the final product so when you didn't i had to poke at you
Old 04-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #323
CAD41985 is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
CAD41985's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
everything for my retrofit ordered
You get the fx-r's or mini's? I've been waiting to order mine for someone experienced in the area to help. It sounds like a good mod day project to me!
Old 04-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #325
CAD41985 is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
CAD41985's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i went with the d2s minis....alot easier...ive never done one...have done plenty of bhlm on numerous vehicles though...once i do mine and am happy id be glad to help ya out
Nice. I've been so close to having ambiguous or asianants do an fx-r retro for me, but it's hard for me to drop 700 on headlights. I would definitely like to see the output of yours in person and I'll definitely take the extra help with mine
Old 05-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #328
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
How did you relocate your air pump to make room for the CAI?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #330
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Do have a pic from the other side of the box?
Old 05-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #332
HaoleBilt

I was looking more for an installed pic view from the firewall...thx tho!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #334
HaoleBilt

Quote:
Dark now...can take one tomorrow
Thx bro!
Old 05-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #339
93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

93civEJ1's Tacoma Gallery
7.5 in the front how without DB? I imagine your CV angles are crazy angled??
Old 05-13-2013, 06:34 PM   #340
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93civEJ1 View Post
7.5 in the front how without DB? I imagine your CV angles are crazy angled??
Prerunner

Products Discussed in this Thread