Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

YotaMatt's 2012 Taco Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #362
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
Got the wet okoles done today..very happy
looks nice matt
Old 06-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #364
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks..I love the wet okoles..nice being able to hop out the pool and jump right in the truck without messing up the seats
I want some in the realtree but aint got no $500 to drop in seat covers
Old 07-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #365
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
it's so nice
Old 07-10-2013, 03:30 AM   #367
Nemesis_5.0 is on a distinguished road

Nemesis_5.0's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished looking through all 19 pages! Sweet sweet truck to say the least! It's come a long way and doesn't seem to be stopping here from your last couple of posts. I def agree with the new audio setup. I had a '11 Tahoe and the Bose in that thing sounded nice, makes the Taco audio sound so cheap... Any pics of the Retrofit? Im anxious to see what it looks like on your truck and whether or not it was difficult. Still wanting to do the BHLM but if the Retrofit wasn't too hard might just do both at the same time.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #368
dpK9 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Pat
dpK9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got my spindles done!!! Attachment 162046
Sitting at 6.5" of lift!!Attachment 162047
Attachment 162048
Are these 6.5" of lift with 285 70 17s? I'm thinkin of getting rid of my 3" lift and putting on bds 6" lift but want to keep my 285s so was just curious
Old 07-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #370
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Yep..they looked small though
Joo 35's look small
Old 07-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #371
tacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacom08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
tacom08's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels match truck well.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #374
Quote:
Some more decals
Me likey realtree
Old 10-16-2013, 02:38 PM   #375
mcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmcote5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA3, 05-09
Name: Mikey
mcote5's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for sure this is exactly what I want to do for my lift that I am getting in the near future... Quick noob question what is the custom ABS sensor and is it something I need? Also, are the pro comp shocks the ES9000's?
Old 11-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #378
Aut077 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Flight 759
Name: Joe
Aut077's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is solid!! glad I came across your page.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #380
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
i think if i get 285's it'll look pretty good with a 2" lift on my girl..

Yours def looked good.

Btw, Your truck is like super small... Need bigga tires....

Products Discussed in this Thread