Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

DUSTOFF's Build

Old 09-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #21
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
CUZ! WTF? Why do you hate me now?
Winter is on it's way so I traded in the 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 750 for a 2008 FJ Cruiser. Could have got a stock Tacoma but I'd rather have a non-stock FJ than a stock Taco...

Now if only they had FJCruiserWorld.com...
Old 09-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #22
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good, got a lot of use and fun out of it I see. Looks as if it's taken some beating, with 4 drive-shafts! Looking forward to seeing your future mods.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #23
DUSTOFF
dustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant future

Army: INFANTRY 1/200th
dustin81's Tacoma Gallery
More parts have been ordered and awaiting my arrival home in December.

STATIC,
I am going to need some assistance on this. There will be at least 3 full MOD days to come.

roof rack, lights, total accessory rewiring, front / rear audio, more lights, grill, more lights, sliders, body chop mod, new brakes, new fluids, full engine tune-up, tires/wheels, and some interior fiberglass work......
Old 09-01-2012, 09:41 PM   #24
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin81 View Post
More parts have been ordered and awaiting my arrival home in December.

STATIC,
I am going to need some assistance on this. There will be at least 3 full MOD days to come.

roof rack, lights, total accessory rewiring, front / rear audio, more lights, grill, more lights, sliders, body chop mod, new brakes, new fluids, full engine tune-up, tires/wheels, and some interior fiberglass work......
I'm down, sounds like some sweet work to be done! EMAIL ME!?!?!?
Old 01-03-2013, 01:38 AM   #25
DUSTOFF
dustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant futuredustin81 has a brilliant future

Army: INFANTRY 1/200th
dustin81's Tacoma Gallery
officially back in the states. Build part 2 starts tomorrow morning. I will post up some pics as it goes along the next few days. my to-do-list:

Install custom Hidden Winch Mount, Winch install, oem roof rack install, roof lights, alley lights, pillar spot-light, new grill, bamf grill light mount, hellas behind the grill, toneau cover install, all new wiring for lights and new custom ottraw switches, new jvc stereo head unit / mount, re-install cb, down sizing tires to BFG Ta Ko 275/70r18, plasti-dip: wheels, badges, and roof, lower lift 1" loosen front coils and smaller block in the rear, and finish it all up with new fluids top down, new filters, spark plugs, and belt. Thats all I can think of right now.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #26
You're gonna void your warranty!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #27
Yup, warranty VOID. Update your build damn you.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #28
update build...
Old 01-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #29
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
I'll text him and tell him to get on the ball with this.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #31
Moostang is on a distinguished road
Army: Airborne
Name: Sean
Moostang's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build man, I like the aftermarket buttons you have, where did you get them? Also, Dustoff, are you a pilot or part of an aviation unit?
Old 01-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #32
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good buddy.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
How did you mount that solenoid and I'm guessing that's a megaphone?
I mounted that Solenoid for him, it's a badass custom job, no big deal
Old 01-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
No shit? I'll have to have you come down and mount mine when I get one!
happy to help with anything, love modding/repairs
Old 02-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #37
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome build. How did you run the wires into the cab from the roof lights? I am thinking about running a rigid industries LED bar but don't want to drill through the roof.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #38
ChuckLax21 is on a distinguished road
ChuckLax21's Tacoma Gallery
Undercover Winch Mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin81 View Post
officially back in the states. Build part 2 starts tomorrow morning. I will post up some pics as it goes along the next few days. my to-do-list:

Install custom Hidden Winch Mount, Winch install, oem roof rack install, roof lights, alley lights, pillar spot-light, new grill, bamf grill light mount, hellas behind the grill, toneau cover install, all new wiring for lights and new custom ottraw switches, new jvc stereo head unit / mount, re-install cb, down sizing tires to BFG Ta Ko 275/70r18, plasti-dip: wheels, badges, and roof, lower lift 1" loosen front coils and smaller block in the rear, and finish it all up with new fluids top down, new filters, spark plugs, and belt. Thats all I can think of right now.
Hey could you tell me where you bought your undercover winch mount and your winch with your tow hooks? Thanks for the help. Great build.
Chaz
Old 02-23-2013, 08:23 AM   #39
AZDesertTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Pamela
AZDesertTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck!
Old 03-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #40
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
HOW STABLE ARE THE LIGHTS ON THE ROOF RACK? sorry for the caps lock..... thinking about mounting a LED bar on mine.