Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bomb.com Build

Old 10-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #41
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig man!!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #42
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Nice rig man!!!!
Thank you sir!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Looks good man! I like your Guardians! I should be getting mine this weekend! lmk if you change the decals on the center caps.
Thanks bud! Ill def keep you posted on the decals. Discount also sells a shorter style wheel cap for the guardians to replace the obnoxious longer ones it comes with that I may get too.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #43
b4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
b4iceman's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, it was good meeting you. I have some pictures and videos I'll post of the trip when that thread opens up. You did pretty well for a pre-runner.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #44
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Thanks man, I had good spotters I threw some pics up on the Trail Run thread. I cant wait to see your GoPro vids since you were behind me half the time
Old 10-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #45
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
I've been to fantasy island!
We go to Tanque Verde out there each summer.. the dude ranch.
Its like a little family vacation with all the cousins and grandparents and stuff.
So they ride horses and my uncle, my dad and I ride our bikes lol
It's a fun place to ride but pretty damn hot and humid in the summer.
It's always monsoon season when we go too, soo badass.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #46
BOOMSHAKALAKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVErsionDesigns View Post
I've been to fantasy island!
We go to Tanque Verde out there each summer.. the dude ranch.
Its like a little family vacation with all the cousins and grandparents and stuff.
So they ride horses and my uncle, my dad and I ride our bikes lol
It's a fun place to ride but pretty damn hot and humid in the summer.
It's always monsoon season when we go too, soo badass.
Nice! Fantasy is great. Tucson is an awesome place for MTB, lots of trails all over.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #47
BOOMSHAKALAKA

Finally had some time to paint the eyelids I got a few weeks back. Ill slap these on after I do the BHLM, hopefully next week.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:23 PM   #48
b4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shedb4iceman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
b4iceman's Tacoma Gallery
The plasti dip rear bumper looks nice. I want to do that on my truck too. It's probably easy to do, but do you mind sharing how you did it?
Old 10-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #49
BOOMSHAKALAKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4iceman View Post
The plasti dip rear bumper looks nice. I want to do that on my truck too. It's probably easy to do, but do you mind sharing how you did it?
For sure! It is really easy.. I taped off the plastic on the rear bumper and covered about a foot around it, then went to town. I used almost a whole can. Be careful when your pulling the tape off around the bumper cause it could pull the dip with it. I took a razor bade and cut around the edges and the tape came off clean.

Rather than just taping the lights for the license plate, I would unscrew them and get under it. Mine is starting to peel around it so Ill have to touch up.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #50
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd to see what the mods i want look like an timberland mica, there aren't many of us out there, we got to stick together!
Old 12-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #51
BOOMSHAKALAKA

^^ True that - Greatest Tacoma color!!

Updated with some new pics
Old 12-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #52
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck.

What side of own you live on? I'm in the NW side?

How you like the tires? I'm getting them in 285/75 put on tomorrow AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #53
BOOMSHAKALAKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Nice truck.

What side of own you live on? I'm in the NW side?

How you like the tires? I'm getting them in 285/75 put on tomorrow AM.
I'm more central by the Park Mall.

No complaints so far on the tires.. No vibes or noise on the highway and cant beat the price! I wish I had went with the 285s though...
Old 01-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #54
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardude View Post
I'm more central by the Park Mall.

No complaints so far on the tires.. No vibes or noise on the highway and cant beat the price! I wish I had went with the 285s though...
Yeah I'm really happy with mine; glad they are the 285s cause they just fill the wheel wells a lot better.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #55
BOOMSHAKALAKA

Quote:
Yeah I'm really happy with mine; glad they are the 285s cause they just fill the wheel wells a lot better.
Did you have to trim with the 285s? That was my main concern. I glanced at your build and you and I have similar setups, so now I really want to see your ride with the new kicks... to see what I could of had!
Old 01-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #56

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardude View Post
Did you have to trim with the 285s? That was my main concern. I glanced at your build and you and I have similar setups, so now I really want to see your ride with the new kicks... to see what I could of had!
Yeah I trimmed the plastic quite a bit and I need to do the cab mount chop or whatever it is called. It only runs a little right there but a lot when off the paved roads.

By the way, I am looking to sell my leather seats to swap with someone's stock fabric if you're in the market.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:56 AM   #57
BOOMSHAKALAKA

Quote:
Yeah I trimmed the plastic quite a bit and I need to do the cab mount chop or whatever it is called. It only runs a little right there but a lot when off the paved roads.

By the way, I am looking to sell my leather seats to swap with someone's stock fabric if you're in the market.
Ok cool. Thanks man for the info! Let me know when you do the chop.

The seats are tempting.. They are def on my list but I'm a little strapped right now after the holidays. Maybe if you still have them in a month or two..
Old 01-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #58
Boss
MJLGUTH is on a distinguished road
Name: Matthew
MJLGUTH's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP, I love that bedside decal from Sock. If you have a spare minute would you be able to measure it for me? It seems bigger than the stock ones but I love it. Thanks.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #59
BOOMSHAKALAKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJLGUTH View Post
Hey OP, I love that bedside decal from Sock. If you have a spare minute would you be able to measure it for me? It seems bigger than the stock ones but I love it. Thanks.
Thanks! It will definitely separate your truck from all the others with the TRD decal. It's about 13" x 3". Idk if the overall decal is bigger than the stock but may look it because of the font.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #60
BOOMSHAKALAKA

Went riding up in Redington Pass this morning and took some pics on the way back