Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Bomb.com Build

Old 01-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #61
RedYoter10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
RedYoter10's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man!! Looks like I need to do the AAL to mine. I like the way your sits up!! Nice Work!!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:47 PM   #63
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
^^Ha nice! Those are two of the sexiest trucks in town! Although seeing my truck next to yours makes me wish I had bigger tires..
Old 01-29-2013, 02:22 AM   #64
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardude View Post
^^Ha nice! Those are two of the sexiest trucks in town! Although seeing my truck next to yours makes me wish I had bigger tires..
for sure man! nah, your truck wasnt too far off from mine dude it looks good! my buddy that was meeting me there actually thought that was my truck at first then before i pulled up haha. modded tacos are rare in tucson
Old 03-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #65
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

New addition to the garage!!! 2013 Acura ILX and threw on some Phantom Black Chrome MBs. The Taco is obviously still my favorite ride but this is a fun and sporty drive!

Old 07-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #67
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Like your truck man, very tasteful! Jealous of those bedside decals too!
Old 07-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #68
BOOMSHAKALAKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
Like your truck man, very tasteful! Jealous of those bedside decals too!
Thanks bud! Got them from sock on here. Its a quick and cheap way to instantly make your truck stand out from all the others!
Old 07-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #69
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardude View Post
Thanks bud! Got them from sock on here. Its a quick and cheap way to instantly make your truck stand out from all the others!
No problem man. I heard he quit the decal business, but I'm sure I can find somebody to hook me up when the time is right!