Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My First Build

Old 12-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #41
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
Installed a mounting bracket for my hi-lift, axe, and shovel. Bracket courtesy of Littlebro 5. My First Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356922211.850929.jpg
Old 01-02-2013, 08:15 AM   #42
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Installed directly into taillight wires. Uses 3M sticky to mount below tailgate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SabyPE9dPjw
Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 AM   #43
Shits & Giggles

Pics from 1/1/13 wheeling trip to Mt Hood

Old 01-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #44
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
i know what you need
Old 01-12-2013, 11:52 PM   #45
Shits & Giggles

Haha, yea. Looks good man. I'll get those leafs ordered soon. Roxanne will be gone for a week starting this Thursday so hopefully we can get some work done and throw in a wheeling trip up Mary's Peak down here in Corvegas.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #46
Shits & Giggles

Just ordered some AllPro Expos. Won't ship out until the end of the month though......
Old 01-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #47
93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

93civEJ1's Tacoma Gallery
when are you putting those shackle hangers on?
Old 01-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #48
Shits & Giggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93civEJ1 View Post
when are you putting those shackle hangers on?
Tomorrow actually!
Old 01-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #49
93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

93civEJ1's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics !!!
Old 01-21-2013, 10:58 PM   #50
Shits & Giggles

Shackles and spindle gussets installed! Pics will be up tomorrow.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:15 PM   #51
Shits & Giggles

Spindle gussets

Shackles

Old 01-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #52
Shits & Giggles

I need new rear shocks! With my new shackles, my OMEs are reducing my travel by about 5 inches! NO DICE!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #53
Shits & Giggles

Used a tracking app to make this map of where we went in Camp Morrison which is just east of Scio. I think we pretty much covered every route that was open except the southeast portion since we not only had to stop because of the snow, there were at least two trails we didn't have time to hit. Everything else is pretty much complete. Next time I go I will detail landmarks and what is paved vs gravel vs mud etc.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #54
Shits & Giggles

Early designs for bed/roof rack

My First Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360030610.157327.jpg

With tube fenders

My First Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360030628.589636.jpg
Old 02-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #55
Shits & Giggles

Current design for roof rack, only showing passenger side.

Old 02-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #56
Shits & Giggles

New CCFL Halo projector headlights with HOD upgrade and New custom grill emblem.

My First Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360784832.931610.jpg

Close up of the emblem. CDE

My First Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1360784857.795053.jpg
Old 02-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #57
Shits & Giggles

Quick-fist bicycle mount

Old 02-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #58
Shits & Giggles

Removed rear flares in preparation for tube flares. Got some plugs at NAPA to cover the holes.

Old 03-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #59
Shits & Giggles

AllPro expos installed

Purchased materials for tube flares and bed rack

Replaced front brake bads and rotors

Replaced CV axles
Old 04-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #60
Shits & Giggles

Stock flares removed, installed 2.5" rubber flaring from JEGS. Custom rubber mudflaps on front and rear.