Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

schleygo's radiant build

Old 05-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #1
schleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
schleygo's Tacoma Gallery
schleygo's radiant build

As she sits today

As of Dec2013 before I debadged, colormatched bumper and handles

Pioneer AVH3400BH

Colormatched the bumper 3/19/14
Did write up here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...olormatch.html

Day I got her

As of July2013

Suspension:

Toytec 2'' AAL
Eibach Coils
Bilstein 5100s all around and front set at .85
Toytec 1/4" spacer (toyota lean fix) on left side
LR UCAs

Exterior:

Removed mudflaps
debadged entire truck
Toyota FJ Cruiser TRD wheels
285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers
Homertoshi Grill
3000k HIDs for the fogs
Laminix fog covers(removed), unhappy w them.
Color matched door handles
Color matched bumper

Interior:

Pioneer AVH3400BH
Scytek Remote start alarm

Future Mods:
BHLM
Better leafs in rear
colormatch mirrors

Sorry for the poor picture taking. I am no photographer
Old 05-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
schleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to beholdschleygo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Nice red Tacomas look sweet
Gracias
Old 06-04-2012, 10:53 AM   #5
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
RAD RED FTW! nice taco man its very clean looking!
Old 06-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #6

Light Racing UCA's in the mail and found a guy/body shop that will professionally paint the bumper for $80.

Will update pics of installation..............
Old 06-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #7
TacomaMatt is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
TacomaMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Did you go with the UCAs because of alignment problems? Do your 285s rub at all?
Old 06-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMatt View Post
Did you go with the UCAs because of alignment problems? Do your 285s rub at all?

I did. Look at my shitty alignment. My shoes cost $980, I rather spend my money on other things
Old 07-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #9

Got Light Racing UCA's on yesterday and went straight to alignment shop. It really helped out my camber a lot. The truck also feels "planted" to the road, not like I am on roller skates anymore

Before

With new Light Racing UCAs

Old 07-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #10
TacomaMatt is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
TacomaMatt's Tacoma Gallery
$980 might feel like a lot, but it looks sharp! My alignment numbers look very similar but I can't feel it. I have vibes instead.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:47 AM   #11
4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
4x4Taco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schleygo View Post
As of May 2012

Where I moved the horns to after Satoshi install

Pioneer AVH3400BH

Day I got her

Suspension:

Toytec 2'' AAL
Eibach Coils
Bilstein 5100s all around and front set at .85
Toytec 1/4" spacer (toyota lean fix) on left side
LR UCAs

Exterior:

Removed mudflaps
debadged most of the tailgate but tacoma logo
Toyota FJ Cruiser TRD wheels
285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers
Homertoshi Grill

Interior:

Pioneer AVH3400BH
Scytek Remote start alarm

Future Mods:

Matching painted rear bumper
BHLM

Sorry for the poor picture taking. I am no photographer

Clean truck. Looks good!
Old 08-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #12

Found a pic of my first beast. I kind of miss the 5speed.....

Old 08-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #13
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You posted in the op that you had your 5100's set at .85 and you have 285's how did you get them to fit? I thought 285's needed 2.5" or more.

Nice truck.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:59 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stacoma View Post
You posted in the op that you had your 5100's set at .85 and you have 285's how did you get them to fit? I thought 285's needed 2.5" or more.

Nice truck.

I have Eibach springs also that add 1.6" along w the 5100s set at .85 is about 2.5" lift.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #15
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for the BHLM pics
Old 07-06-2013, 10:12 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Subd for the BHLM pics
I still need to do it, but need time and patience. Plus I know I will screw it up somehow, that is why I pm'd you
Old 07-07-2013, 12:29 AM   #17

Went to the beach w her. Crappy cell pics

Old 03-20-2014, 11:35 AM   #19

Color matched my bumper yesterday in the garage. I am pleased on how it turned out

Did a write up here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...olormatch.html

Old 04-11-2014, 01:48 PM   #20

I completely debadge today. Updated pics of painted bumper, painted door handles, and I added the TOYOTA emblem on the satoshi