Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

PantherTaco's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2014, 01:02 PM   #721
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntnbikerbw View Post
Looks nice, do those 285's rub at all when you wheel or did you cut?

Sorry if that question has been asked, it's a long thread.

Later.
I cut plenty and haven't noticed any rubbing since then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Truck don't wheel yet
it has wheeled twice Come fall I plan on running rausch, centralia/shamokin, and some other trail system I heard about but can't remember what it's called right now.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #722
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Good good and come wheel the pewp wooder over in jersey

I'll pass
Old 03-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #723
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
How come you took off the Expo's? Too much height?

Matt
Old 03-18-2014, 06:10 PM   #724
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
How come you took off the Expo's? Too much height?

Matt

Height didn't really bother me. Just wasn't using them for their intended purpose so since Phil was about to buy some I just swapped them out. Without the extra weight of bumper and such the ride was pretty rough and I got probably 4.5 inches of lift. Just weren't necessary.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:11 PM   #725
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherTaco View Post
Height didn't really bother me. Just wasn't using them for their intended purpose so since Phil was about to buy some I just swapped them out. Without the extra weight of bumper and such the ride was pretty rough and I got probably 4.5 inches of lift. Just weren't necessary.
Gotcha...you said you're not going H/C rear anyway right?

Matt
Old 03-18-2014, 06:14 PM   #726
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Gotcha...you said you're not going H/C rear anyway right?

Matt

I keep going back and forth on it but I probably won't. Just make a standard one since I'm not gonna have a swing out.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:27 PM   #727

Firefighter:
Quote:
I keep going back and forth on it but I probably won't. Just make a standard one since I'm not gonna have a swing out.
Copy copy

Matt
Old 03-23-2014, 02:46 PM   #728
Gonna be selling the Blitzpro 21 inch bar and the spot pods. Decided not to do hood lights and blitzpro will be replaced with combo beam once Pelfreybilt is on.

$115 OBO (shipped) for blitzpro with wiring harness and red "zombie lights" otrattw switch

$115 (shipped) for the okledlightbars.com 6 led spot pods. I tested them and they work fine.

Need to sell more crap. Got too much laying around mah house
Old 03-23-2014, 03:02 PM   #729
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna be selling the Blitzpro 21 inch bar and the spot pods. Decided not to do hood lights and blitzpro will be replaced with combo beam once Pelfreybilt is on.

$115 OBO (shipped) for blitzpro with wiring harness and red "zombie lights" otrattw switch

$115 (shipped) for the okledlightbars.com 6 led spot pods. I tested them and they work fine.

Literally just bought an led bar a half an hour ago
Old 03-23-2014, 03:07 PM   #730
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Speaking of that, how are they holding up for you? Hope you're still happy with the swap.

Side note, did those coins show up at your unlce's yet?
Old 03-23-2014, 05:11 PM   #731
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Literally just bought an led bar a half an hour ago
Its a flood only beam. hope you got a combo
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Speaking of that, how are they holding up for you? Hope you're still happy with the swap.

Side note, did those coins show up at your unlce's yet?
holding up fine. like it much better. I asked him and he said he cant remember. what command, if he got them he'll know that way
Old 03-23-2014, 05:16 PM   #732
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
It was 2 from Center for Surface Combat Systems Detachment Norfolk.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:17 PM   #733
Quote:

blitzpro sold. still got pods.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:30 PM   #734
Quote:
It was 2 from Center for Surface Combat Systems Detachment Norfolk.
says thanks but he doesnt see it. you got a pic of it?
Old 03-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #735
Will work for Lockers!

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
says thanks but he doesnt see it. you got a pic of it?
Lef them for the wife to mail out when I deployed. I'm geussing she forgot then... I will remind her to mail them out.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:42 PM   #736
Quote:
Lef them for the wife to mail out when I deployed. I'm geussing she forgot then... I will remind her to mail them out.
Thanks!
Old 03-31-2014, 09:53 AM   #737
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm......
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...32206925_o.jpg
Old 03-31-2014, 10:33 AM   #738
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post

Going to be May before I come up, if not June. But I'll definitely take it!
Old 04-01-2014, 05:04 PM   #739
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...te-bumper.html

Old 04-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #740
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Quote:
Beat it! That's for a 12-14. I have one for a 05-11 he wants and we have agreed upon a deal on it!

Products Discussed in this Thread