Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Billas Baby

Old 12-27-2008, 03:54 PM   #1
They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.
billas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant future

Name: Joel
billas333's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to billas333
Billas Baby

This was my first brand new truck and I am in love with her.
2008 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab with Sports Package and Limited Slip Differential comes in handy when going snowboarding :-) Bed extender, tube steps, wheel locks, spare tire lock, and road kit from dealer.

December 24th 2007 I drove her home for the first time.

I began working on the interior first with an all new sound system.

Scocshe Dash kit with pioneer 790BT bluetooth and ipod hooked up.

Wet Okole Seat Covers!!!

Had her a year and finally got my lift installed :-) It is a Readylift 3" front spacer with differential drop and 1inch rear blocks. I did this myself with some help from my step dad. Never really worked on a vehicle before but it was a lot of fun and a pain in the ass at the same time. Lots of troubleshooting to deal with but I am glad I did it myself.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

New GrillCraft grille and Black Headlights (a bitch to install)

BEFORE:

AFTER:

How sweet it is!!!!

Newest edition the Devil Horns

And the ultimate upgrade 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers and Liquid Metal Gatlin Wheels in Matte Black.

Few more random pics

After riding around on the spacer lift I realized that it was not for me and upgraded to Icon Coilovers and TC UCA's also put Billy 5100 in the rear

Added Flowmaster dual Exhaust 50 series! Sounds good and can already tell and increase in HP when I hit the gas!

Bought a 20ton bottle jack from Kragen for $30 and it will go over 17inches. Stock jack would not work with 3 inch lift.

Got tired of the black wheels but loved the style of wheel so I went with it in chrome:

Before:

After:

Next up will be my new sockmonkey Decals that i have been lagging to put on:

Debadging the tailgate soon.

Thats all for now. Hope you enjoyed my build.
Old 12-27-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice lookin taco, I like the wheels your goin with
Old 12-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
great looking tacoma,man!! and those wizards are gonna look really kickass on your truck!!
Old 12-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn your truck looks good man!
Old 12-27-2008, 08:48 PM   #6
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i likey. I didnt really like the new body style when the first came out, but there slowly growing on me. Good job, well done.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
This thing is going to look bad ass with those wheels.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:42 PM   #9
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah man! It was a blast! Sorry you couldn't make it!
Old 01-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #11

There will be.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #14

I hear that a lot...

Old 01-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #18
River88 is on a distinguished road
River88's Tacoma Gallery
sweet grill and blzack out
Old 02-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #20
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up Rig looks sweet.

Like the D. Horns