Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SampleFool's ZORT

Old 05-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
SampleFool's ZORT

2008 Off-Road Zombie Outbreak Response Team Truck.

Inside - Fighter cockpit lights, Radio shack CB, Inverter coming soon

Tires - Good Year MTR wrangler Kevlar 285/75 R16 on stock Baja rims

Armor - All-Pro Bumper and sliders, Ato front IFS skid Relentless mid and trans skids (in build)

Drive line - Nitro 4.56 gears w/ front ARB Locker, Rear Stock E-locker

Misc - Arb high out put compressor, X2O winch, Blue sea fuse panel, Hella fog lights, bed pocket lights, Safari snorkel,

Day I brought her home.

First wheeling trip, New to me were the mountains. Illinois only offers mud so I was hooked after this day.

Flexin I was so cool

First things to go on were grillcraft and TRD light bar.

Bought a All-Pro bumper and sliders.

Came home on R&r and put some new shoes on her along with TC uca's and Icon shocks.

Pulled the trigger prior to coming home for some Nitro 4.56 gears and frony ARB locker.

Bestop Supertop

Smittybuilt X2O 8

Switches up in the sunglasses holder, missing one, mail is taking to long.

Snorkle

Got fed up looking at the squares from the fender flares, so I tacked metal behind them, cut 2 inches out, bondo, sanded, and painted. Not perfectly smooth but does the job.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good
Old 05-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-30-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Build.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #5
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck!
Old 06-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Thanks, more pictures coming tomorrow, couple new things to update.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #7
Three Percenter

Army:
Couple more for ya.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
Three Percenter

Army:
I do to sometimes. How do you change the url link to say "my build" in my sig?
Old 09-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
I do to sometimes. How do you change the url link to say "my build" in my sig?
A mod asked me if i wanted a " My Build " link only way i know. We need another Coal Creek trip
Old 09-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #11
Three Percenter

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
A mod asked me if i wanted a " My Build " link only way i know. We need another Coal Creek trip
Yes we do! Just have to get my ass in gear with my shackle flip and shock triangulation, skids, and rear bumper . All will be done this month but the bumper I think.
Old 09-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #12
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
You have time. I dont like to wheel during deer season. So I am in no hurry
Old 04-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #15
Three Percenter

Army:
Wut up dog, still alive here. No one wheels down here.