Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TX RPO's Build thread

Old 03-30-2013, 11:47 PM   #21
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
Added the 2.5 kings, 5" Deavers, and shock relocation buckets!
Hows she ride?
Old 03-31-2013, 12:16 AM   #22
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
i like those shock relocation brackets!
Old 03-31-2013, 08:39 AM   #23
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Hows she ride?
So far, I noticed a huge difference... I haven't really gotten to try it out but from the little dirt I got to see, big difference..
Old 04-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #25
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I have the BAMF kit too. How bad did the tires rub before the spacers? Those 35's?
Old 04-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #26
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Holy hell this thing is shmexy!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I have the BAMF kit too. How bad did the tires rub before the spacers? Those 35's?
the tires didn't rub but they were VERY close when just sitting there.. So before I left the shop, I got a set of spacers and put them in before I left... and yeah they're 35's... 315/17/16 on TX PRO wheels... If I didn't have the shock mounted piggyback setup, it probably would have been fine...
Old 04-01-2013, 02:51 PM   #27
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
Thanks!

the tires didn't rub but they were VERY close when just sitting there.. So before I left the shop, I got a set of spacers and put them in before I left... and yeah they're 35's... 315/17/16 on TX PRO wheels... If I didn't have the shock mounted piggyback setup, it probably would have been fine...
Awesome, it sounds like I should have no trouble fitting them with my 33's then. Did you have to mod the mounts at all? Another member in the bamf thread couldn't get his 2.5" to fit.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:50 AM   #28
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
A hole had to be cut in the top of the mounts to be able to fit the shocks in there...
Old 04-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #29
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam sick truck man! looks great with the glassworks.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:54 AM   #30
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
good god
Old 04-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #31
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
dam sick truck man! looks great with the glassworks.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrom32 View Post
Do you get any rubbing on the sides of the shock relocation mounts when flexing?
Like tire rubbing? I'll have to try to really flex it but what i've tried so far, no rubbing anywhere...
Old 04-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #32
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Badass truck man. Love the glass
Old 04-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #33
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pics of the modified shock relocation bracket? I've been looking at this setup for a while, but I too want to run a 2.5 (icon) and just saw some pics of it not fitting. You have given me hope!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #34
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
^^ LOL thanks... I'll try and get some pics today
Old 04-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #35
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
sweet mother of god
Old 04-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #37
jpop8807 is on a distinguished road
Army: Bradley Crew, 1st Cav
Name: Josh
jpop8807's Tacoma Gallery
Dude that is a bad ass truck. Is that just like a lift or is that a certain travel suspension?
Old 04-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #38
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
I love your truck I want the fenders BAD!
Old 04-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #39
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
lookin siiiick brother. Nice work.

How far do the fenders stick out vs stock.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:30 PM   #40
LVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
LVTacoMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks awesome I hope I get to check it out soon.