Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

TX RPO's Build thread

Old 05-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
TX RPO's Build thread

Finally got some stuff done so figured why not start a build thread. Will have more pics when I can get them to my computer. This is how he sits as of right now.

Goodies List:

2011 TX PRO DCSB (DESERT WARRIOR)

EXTERIOR
315/75/16 General Grabbers
Factory TX PRO wheels
1.5" ALL PRO spacers in the front
1.25" Spidertrax Spacers in the rear
Tinted windows
Weather Tech window visors
Short antenna
Glassworks Full kit

INTERIOR
TRD shift knob
Weather Tech floor mats

LIGHTING
PIAA hyper white bulbs

SUSPENSION
Camburg UCAs
Dr coilovers
Sway bar relocation blocks
Deaver custom 5" Leafs
2.5" King 12" shocks
MaxTrac spindles
B.A.M.F. Shock relocation buckets

ENGINE
Volant intake
Factory TRD exhaust

Drove to Lake Havasu to pick up this snugtop.

A little color match rattle can and this is how it came out

Just after getting the Glassworks everything fitted, painted and installed

Today adding the Spidertrax to the just installed B.A.M.F. Shock relocation buckets, 2.5 King 12" stroke remote resi's and Deaver custom 5" lift pack

This is where the mount had to be cut to be able to fit the 2.5's
Old 05-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #3
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLife08 View Post
Mod List Plz, looks like a solid build, nice job
X2....

Also glass looks nice
Old 05-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #5
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Great work with the rattle can, really blends in.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:27 AM   #6
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Man I may have to try the rattle can method on my topper, that looks really good.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:14 AM   #8
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone! Goodies list updated
Old 05-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
TacoLife08 is just really niceTacoLife08 is just really niceTacoLife08 is just really niceTacoLife08 is just really nice
Air Force:
TacoLife08's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been back to this page 4 times now to creep the glassworks, i might be sold!
P.S. my old running boards would have looked good on your truck
Old 05-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #10
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Great lookin truck! Good choice on the MGM by the way.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
what size of generals you got on your truck man???
315s brooo!

did you use a spray can for the fenders?
Old 05-30-2012, 04:08 PM   #13
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
very nice.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:26 PM   #14
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLife08 View Post
Ive been back to this page 4 times now to creep the glassworks, i might be sold!
P.S. my old running boards would have looked good on your truck
LoL thanks I think I may have seen yours for sale.. I'm still looking for a set if anyone has them. :-) thanks for the comments guys! And woot for the 315's ... boo for the gas mileage lol
Old 05-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #15
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
315s brooo!

did you use a spray can for the fenders?
LoL no not this time... actually got them professionally painted :-)
Old 05-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #16
TacoLife08 is just really niceTacoLife08 is just really niceTacoLife08 is just really niceTacoLife08 is just really nice
Air Force:
TacoLife08's Tacoma Gallery
were they $748 from the glassworks website or did u get some kind of hook up on em?
Old 05-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #17
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
It was extra for the bumper caps but no hook up.. the caps were an extra 150 i think... and the biggest money saver was the shipping... I drove over to pick them up while I was in Cali... :-)
Old 09-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #18
dwsalley95 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
dwsalley95's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man I wish I could fit 35's.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:10 AM   #19
araizu1 is on a distinguished road
araizu1's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any way where to but the "TX Pro" decals? i would like to add that to my truck but not even the dealer sell those.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #20
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Added the 2.5 kings, 5" Deavers, and shock relocation buckets!