Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The" Little Red Truck" build

Old 12-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #41
Day Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDay Cowboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Veteran
Name: Day Cowboy
Day Cowboy's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice and very original! Some may like it and others may not, but in the end, you are the one driving it and paying for it. Kudos for making it your own!
Old 12-24-2012, 07:32 AM   #42
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
A few pics of the black..
Attached Thumbnails
The" Little Red Truck" build-008.jpg   The" Little Red Truck" build-009.jpg  
Old 12-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #43
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonel View Post
You need to spray some clear on that grill !!
It is going in the trash as soon as the Feb Bonus comes. I am wanting to put a shallow lip Sato Grill . I am ordering a new light bar next week, and working on some cool bed accessories.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #44

Went and bought some new lights for the truck today. I am changing the rear lights that are wired for back lights. I don't really like having the Round lights on the headache rack. I think a smaller rectangle will compliment the truck rack more than the round ones. Filled up the gas tank today and drove her home. I will put some pics up after the install.

Good day. Craig
Old 12-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #46

Just because..
Old 01-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #47

Yesterday I attempted to fix the paint screw ups on the grill! Much to my dismay the paint I ordered was not a good match at all. How difficult can it be to get a good match? Any how I decided this morn that I will go back to black. So I sanded it down, and cleaned it up again. Black is back on.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:48 AM   #48
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Yesterday I attempted to fix the paint screw ups on the grill! Much to my dismay the paint I ordered was not a good match at all. How difficult can it be to get a good match? Any how I decided this morn that I will go back to black. So I sanded it down, and cleaned it up again. Black is back on.
Duplicolor Perfect Match. You can get it at Advance Auto Parts.

Matt
Old 01-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #49

^^Thats what it was. ^^
Old 02-05-2013, 06:19 PM   #51

Just a few updates.

Cleaned and sprayed the window trim pieces flat black.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #52

Modiified the three rings. Scrubbed them down with Dawn and sprayed them.

Old 02-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #53

Just a cool shot .

Now this is CLEAN..
Old 02-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #54

Today I removed the overhead light and sun glass holder.
It was a pretty simple removal. One screw removal and a
little tug on the front and bamm. I used a flat black primer
and a satin black rattle can. I looks good. I don't know why the
trucks don't come like this!

Attached Thumbnails
The" Little Red Truck" build-032.jpg  
Old 02-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #55
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will the Thrill
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
How did you remove the rings?
Old 02-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
How did you remove the rings?

I slid my fingernail under the corner and gently pulled them off. I am sure a credit card would work as well.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #57
BuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckinKaeding is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BuckinKaeding's Tacoma Gallery
What tube steps are those?

Thanks
Old 03-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #58
SpeedBlueTaco0502 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
SpeedBlueTaco0502's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SpeedBlueTaco0502
Looks great!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #59

Decided to ditch the bull bar and add a Smittybilt four tab light bar.

More lights.. Yeah.

I also have a set of arrows that I am thinking about installing on the mirrors. Not sure yet..
Old 04-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #60

Night Shot. Not the best photo.
Attached Thumbnails
The" Little Red Truck" build-001.jpg