Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The" Little Red Truck" build

Old 04-28-2013, 10:21 AM   #61
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Thanks for the comment. I am not a fan of " going with the fads."
Nice build with making it your own truck! even with the others opinions!
Old 04-29-2013, 09:05 PM   #62
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
thanks bro.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:01 AM   #63
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Had to replace the windshield. I am pleased the Safelitte has great service door to door. I bought some lights to install under the hood and have not installed them as of yet. I have a desire to do some truck camping this summer and next fall so I am lookin for a decent used camper top if anyone has one for sale local at a good price!

Old 07-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #64

Sad to say. I traded her in. She will be missed. You just get use to driving them
Old 07-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #65

She is still red.