Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Mountain Man Limousine-NativeTaco's Build

Old 04-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #222
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
For pregnant women and small children? j doubt that it would make much difference though. Maybe 2" difference
Old 04-03-2013, 11:04 PM   #224
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah that's what I'm saying too. If I angle them just a little I can take advantage of those things you said and still have them act as steps. 2 inches on a step isn't too much difference. 2inches in ground clearance can be huge.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #225

Got some work done on the sliders. My bro was putting down some great welds
Old 04-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #227

Thanks Matt!
Old 04-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #228

Got the cb setup. A buddy said he had some hi lift mounts for me, just need to go pick them up. Now it is just maintenance and planning for how I will pack that needs to be done before Moab
Old 04-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #229

Had a blast up on 7 mile canyon yesterday. This pic is of the first time I got a wheel off the ground. It's not much but the shadow also takes away some of the impact
Old 04-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #230
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Hell ya ^

ayy edit your title my dude!
NativeTaco is in the building
Old 04-29-2013, 06:26 AM   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Hell ya ^

ayy edit your title my dude!
NativeTaco is in the building
That's an excellent idea, hope you don't mind if I use it!
Old 04-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #232
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTacoma View Post
Good looking truck.
Thanks a lot man!
Old 05-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #234

1st of May and we get this

And it is heavy!
Old 05-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #235

Been working on my sliders and drinking PBR. Okay so I did the cutting and grinding while my bro did the welding. There are a few of my welds, but just enough to see why I had him do the rest

Old 05-04-2013, 01:46 AM   #236
We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
looking good buddy
Old 05-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #237

Got the sliders done... Well not painted but at least they are on

Took a lot longer than expected because the welder had to be used on 110v to get a cord long enough to go to the driveway and kept tripping the breaker. And of course after I got one plate welded on I discovered that I needed to grind the paint off of the frame before starting to get a good ground. That made for interesting welding: having to burn through the paint before it started welding right. Oh and I kept starting fires under the truck by forgetting about the little plastic clips that hold the brake lines to the frame. almost melted one brake line , but it is still relatively intact...
Old 05-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #238
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Oh god! Hope the brakes still work!

Old 05-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Oh god! Hope the brakes still work!

Yeah I was a little cautious on the way home from my brother's house (where i did the welding) to make sure the lines held up. I can't believe that I didn't see that coming. I felt really dumb...
Old 05-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #240
We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
c'mon man!!!

looks good though. superb execution good sir.