Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Mountain Man Limousine-NativeTaco's Build

Old 05-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #261
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
nice. all good stuff. I use the inflator everytime I wheel, I have the arb plug kit and have used it atleast 5 times, I just got my 2nd trasharoo (lost the first one when my spare tire ditched me during some night wheeling a month ago) and I have quick fists to hold my shovel and axe in my bed
Sweet! those inflator handles are pretty stout, i was surprised. One or two clamps for the axe?

I got one of the sliders painted, got the last few small welds finished On the passenger side so that I can get those primed and painted in the next couple days
Mountain Man Limousine-NativeTaco's Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368403726.869234.jpg
Mountain Man Limousine-NativeTaco's Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368403739.318243.jpg
Oh and I got my exhaust cut down too. Been meaning to but I kept forgetting.
Mountain Man Limousine-NativeTaco's Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368403866.203644.jpg
Mountain Man Limousine-NativeTaco's Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368403877.502174.jpg
Old 05-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #262
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Change that build thread name!!
Old 05-12-2013, 05:15 PM   #263
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Change that build thread name!!
I wish I could.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #264
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
I wish I could.
pm a mod
Old 05-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #265
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
pm a mod
Damn it OZ.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
pm a mod
Your simple wisdom is astounding.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #267

The wife got me something
Mountain Man Limousine-NativeTaco's Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368504931.510945.jpg
Old 05-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #268
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
very nice.... synthetic to boot too! i want synthetic but can't justify it at the moment. too much other shit to get done first
Old 05-14-2013, 02:54 AM   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto27 View Post
very nice.... synthetic to boot too! i want synthetic but can't justify it at the moment. too much other shit to get done first
Yeah it came with it so that was a nice bonus. $450 was a decent price, otherwise I would have done something else, but I don't need much else right now anyway. Just to stock up on fluids and figure out how to pack.
Old 05-14-2013, 07:13 AM   #270
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
damn that's a hell of a price!

damn people are killing the market
Old 05-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #271

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
damn that's a hell of a price!

damn people are killing the market
Sorry man, I feel bad that I didn't buy yours, but the deal was too good to pass up. The synth line and remote made it too good to pass up, especially since the seller said he bought it new and never even tugged on anything with it. I didn't get to see it work, but I took his word for it at that price. I tried to get a sweet aluminum hawse fairlead with the deal, but he didn't want to get rid of it for the price I was trying for. Its cool, now I just need to fab up the plate and wire it up like ASAP! I wonder if I were to go to Bullhide 4x4 if they would have a decent price on the quick connect wiring kits for the front and rear...
Old 05-14-2013, 11:09 AM   #272
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
i don't blame you...it's a hell of a deal
Old 05-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #273

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
i don't blame you...it's a hell of a deal
Assuming it works
Old 05-14-2013, 12:26 PM   #274
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
The wife got me something
[ATTACH]212334[/ATT`ACH]
I have the same winch and have put it through hell. I did 5 x 80ft pulls in a row this past weekend in deep snow, it never missed a beat.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #275

Great news! Can't wait to get stuck now !
Old 05-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #277

Yeah I am doing the hitch mount with connectors on both ends. It will cost more than I thought but that's what happens when you don't do your homework. It's cool, it will be nice to have. Mitigating up at the cabin and other chores up there, it will be nice to have that.
Old 05-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #278
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I use 2 quick fists for the axe but only actually buckle one of them.

Not sure if you saw my post somewhere else, but look into using welding cable and welding quick disconnects. If you pm brutalguyracing he can tell you what he used. He had front and rear winch hook ups for ever.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:04 AM   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
I use 2 quick fists for the axe but only actually buckle one of them.

Not sure if you saw my post somewhere else, but look into using welding cable and welding quick disconnects. If you pm brutalguyracing he can tell you what he used. He had front and rear winch hook ups for ever.
I will do that today. I have a feeling that the $200 price tag on the warn quick-connect kit was priced due to the name on it, but the one part I don't know if I should try to replicate is the rear solenoid or power cutoff switch (I'm not sure what it is) but as it was described to me, it controls whether or not the rear wiring has power running to it when the winch is either not hooked up or it is in the front. I'm sure (with someones help) I could figure out a relay and switch mounted in the bed that would do the same thing. Maybe brutalguy will be able to help me with that too.

THanks BTW
Old 05-18-2013, 06:19 AM   #280

Traded for a little custom bedside flair...

Mountain Man Limousine-NativeTaco's Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368883171.220864.jpg