Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jeverich's Build...Kinda Sorta

Old 06-26-2013, 12:30 AM   #62
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Finally. Home..

Got quite a few things done today:

Picked up a full size (used) spare for $8

Added extra D-Rings to my bed (4)

For what it's worth, this is probably one of the best additions I've made to the truck thus far. Yes, really!

Also, a 255/85/16 tire fits perfectly in between the additional D-Rings in the rear. Definitely going to store a spare there when I don't feel like running my swing out tire carrier.

Finally; if you ever feel like witnessing some local (PNW) color, visit Beacon Used Tire & Battery in Custer. W-O-W... Git' Er' Done

Hoping that rear bumper is going to ship sometime this week..
Old 06-26-2013, 12:39 AM   #63
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Stoked to see your rear end

Mine will be here in a month
Old 06-26-2013, 01:05 AM   #64
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Stoked to see your rear end

Mine will be here in a month
I'm stoked..!

Left a couple of messages for Billy, hope to hear from him tomorrow. Think I'm going to have it sandblasted at one of the shipyards up here/zinc prime red, then I'll probably hit it with Hammerite.

Hard to beat $8 for a full size spare..

Already have some plans to make a fold down table on the tire carrier.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #65
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Shakedown run with the new OMDs and new bumps complete...... My god so much better than just having that AAL back there. They were soaking up the ruts and holes like nothing. And took the truck down a real flexy part of the trail (cliff point) and they were awesome there too!
Old 07-21-2013, 02:53 PM   #66

Haven't been too active on here lately..

Added a few goodies.

Replaced my Retrofits w/Depos (Thanks PepsiManKolt ! )..

New HC Rear From Billy

Old Man Dougs... Awesome! Built my own U-Bolt flip, too.

Did some wheeling out in Hell's Canyon, Eastern OR.

Taking a 3 month hiatus from any mods.. I'll be back in 'Murica hopefully for the middle of October. Thinking a RTT and bed rack might be the next add on..

Going to paint that rear bumper too, just didn't have time to do a full paint job on it this time around.

Also, going to pop my bed off and do a frame repaint..

Got those extended SS brake lines sitting in the garage, too.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:15 AM   #67
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No sense with the might business. I'm pretty certain you're getting one hahaha. Also, I'm writing this not more than 20 feet away from you lol. Yay social networking!
Old 10-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #68
spaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to beholdspaulding88 is a splendid one to behold

Army: 3/8 CAV 1CD
Name: Sam
spaulding88's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome rig you there! I can't tell though, is your truck white?
Old 10-18-2013, 08:05 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaulding88 View Post
Awesome rig you there! I can't tell though, is your truck white?
Thanks..

Haven't posted up on here in quite some time, the truck is silver.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #70

Got home from Kodiak on the 15th; feels nice to get off of the boat. For a little while, at least..

Took care of a few odds and ends:

Replaced Ballast in a Driving Light
Re-Wired Winch

Having some trouble with my AC Compressor, fairly certain that the electro-mag clutch is on it's way out...

Need to paint my rear bumper at some point - shoot, it's already been about 5 months..

Oh, and finally picked up that ARB Simpson III. I'm a convert!

Ordered a Thermal-Arc Fabricator 211i Multiprocess welder, should arrive Monday. Then it's on to a bed rack. Stay tuned, TW..

Old 10-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #71
Purveyor of Fun

Got my rotopax on tonight
Tomorrow tackling the winch and bed rack (which is all painted now). We can have RTT parties soon! Its like a tailgate party only higher and more enclosed.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:34 PM   #72

Yellowstone.

Oh, and finally got my bed rack painted up. Pretty pleased with the end result; decided against chopping the verticals down. Figure that I can live with the extra height, or always sell this one and build another if I find it to be overly bothersome..

Looks like a lot of spatter. It's just crappy lighting/camera and wet paint. Promise.

Old 11-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #73

Took a day trip up to FS38, peaked out at 3,500 Feet - decided it was in our best interest not to press any further..

Added a remote quick connect to my compressor - used DOT air brake line. Which, is some pretty sweet stuff! Total cost - $28.

Getting pretty stoked to head down to Colockum this weekend..