Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The "No Low Roller" build

Old 05-31-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
So Low Roller is on a distinguished road
Name: ///Scotty
So Low Roller's Tacoma Gallery
The "No Low Roller" build

Well just wanted to say hello to everyone, My name is ///Scotty and im very familiar with the 'custom truck scene'. Im still heavily involed in the 'mini truckin' scene and just recently sold my feature truck 'so low roller'. After owning it for 7+ years i felt it was time for a change, hense why im on the taco forum!

Tomorrow I will be headed to sandieo to pick up my brand new 2012 Tacoma quadcab with the sport package. I had it ordered since no dealers around here would help me out. Its about a 5+ hour drive for me so Yes it will be a all day event. In the mean time Ive already purchased a few "goodie" to make this thing a BIG HEAD TURNER. Ive always been into "the look" than functionality. This build will include

lift, Custom interior, Custom paint, Misc add ons, and who know what else? Maybe even a magazine shoot! Enjoy everyone!!

New truck, I had my sales guy send me some pix, I havent even drove it yet!!!

Like i said, I already ordered a lift kit. Wheels and tires are shipping tomorrow, Hopefully have them installed next week!

Sold my show truck and Custom jetskis to get a big down payment for this bad boy!

92 + 93 kawi 750sx stand ups, My baby!!! good bye!!!!!!!!!! Leaving with new owner

my show truck that I sold as well, This was taken at the Grand National Roadster show in Pomona, Ca. I took 1st place

My Street Trucks Magazine Feature
Old 05-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
Well Like i said, The lift kit was a little to boring black for me, I figured this would be the best time to paint / powder-coat it. I thought a nice silver would look really good on the truck. I got a few friends that powder-coat for a living, I dropped it off last Sunday and picked it up today, It came out perfect!! Silver with a heavy Metallic flake

Before

YAWN....

Old 05-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #3
After......

Old 05-31-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
BALLIN'!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it with all it's goodies!

Oh yea, Welcome to TW
Old 05-31-2012, 09:26 PM   #6
slingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to beholdslingshot5r is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Matt
slingshot5r's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. This is going to be a good one.
Welcome to TW
Old 05-31-2012, 09:27 PM   #7
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting to see the lift painted silver, but I wouldn't doubt you will make this a nice truck!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:45 PM   #9
Thanks guys, BTW I got the name "No Low Roller" because my previous truck was named "So Low Roller", the licence plate was "SOLORLR"

Here is a shot of the truck, you can see the licence plate in the tailgate

Old 05-31-2012, 09:50 PM   #10
Im very involved in the truck club ///Relaxed Atmosphere, one of the club members is a Rep. for GrillCraft, After a phone call, My truck will be used to "test" out a new production model grill. Free of charge of course, I will make the trip to So Cal in a few weeks.

http://www.grillcraft.com/

Here is the current production model

Im hoping mine will be a "one off" design and build, only time will tell!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #12
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Nice..
Old 05-31-2012, 10:06 PM   #13
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by So Low Roller View Post
Im very involved in the truck club ///Relaxed Atmosphere, one of the club members is a Rep. for GrillCraft, After a phone call, My truck will be used to "test" out a new production model grill. Free of charge of course, I will make the trip to So Cal in a few weeks.

satoshi style?
Old 05-31-2012, 10:36 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
SUB'd I got a feeling your gonna make this truck pret-tee sicckkk.
Yes, Thats my plan. My goal is to get another magazine feature :-)
Old 06-01-2012, 01:40 AM   #16
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
solid brah!!! thanks for sending me the link...im definitely looking forward to seeing that pro comp lift installed!!!
Old 06-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #17
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by So Low Roller View Post

If it's a Satoshi style grill, tell them S7ICKlVlAN is gonna be calling them too.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #18
Just got home, well it was about 10 hours of driving but my new Truck is in the garage!! I'll post pix tomorrow!!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:58 PM   #19
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Nice man, subbed for sure!