Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

The Grinch's Drunk...... Build

Old 06-05-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
The Grinch's Drunk...... Build

Well its 2 AM here in Ca, ive been drinking, and im bored. So i decided to finally make my build thread.

CURRENT:

Lets start with the beginning though. When I was 15 my dad got me an 85 F150, best condition under hood and inside, just needed paint. Long story short, I thought it was a boat once and seized the engine. Now has a 351 Mustang Engine in it. So I ended up buying a nice 90 4Runner, which was the start of my fetish with Toyota.

insert PIC OF 85 (ill tryn find a drowning pic too)

Well, with the 90's, and 89's, they had a Head Gasket problem and mine finally blew in 2010 on the way home from a hunting trip. So after some months of saving up and driving a buddies jeep around, I found the ALMOST perfect 2007 OffRoad DCSB, that came exactly the way it looked with 26K miles on it.

On the Lot

home

Then i found TW. FUCK YOU ALL!!!! jk, but now i want to do so much, but college and payment and part time is difficult. so here is what ive Done. so far....

MODS:

how it came
-6" ProComp lift w/ 17" MotoMetals and 33x12.5 Procomp MT's
-Billet Upper and Lower Grille
What ive done
-Blacked out all "ribbed" parts in cab
-Blacked out Badges
-Blacked out Grille and Grille Surround
-Blacked out rear bumper
-33x12.5 Copper Discoverer STT
-Lower Valence
-BAMF Sliders w/ Kick Out

FUTURE MODS:
(WAY WAY furtue after i graduate for most of these)

-Paint Rims (FINALLY NO MORE CHROME)
-BHLM
-BAMF behind Grille Light Bar and Kragen 7"s
-ICON Adjustable front Coilovers
-Redo Rear Suspension (Leafs and Shocks dunno what yet)
-Relentless Front Bumper
-Winch
-Relentless Rear Bumper (dunno if regular or high clearance)
-High Lift and Mount in bed
-Some type of Spare Tire Carrier
-Bestop Supertop

Painted all the 'Ribbed' sections in the cab.

Blacked out the badges/grille and grille surround/rear bumber

insert Rear Bumper

New Shoes

Painted Lower Valence

Sliders from BAMF, Jlee Thanks Again for superb product

Random Pics of the truck:

Breaking Her In

Mall Crawlin for Pic Challenge

Old 06-05-2012, 02:19 AM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Kicks ass
Old 06-05-2012, 02:28 AM   #3
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Kicks ass
Thnkas, sorta went picture crazy. haha
Old 06-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Looking awesome, glad you finally got a build thread going.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #6
Cheese Head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post
nice looking truck!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Looking awesome, glad you finally got a build thread going.

haha thanks guys. ya i finally decided to do one. i was just lazy, and one drunk night decided to do it.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #7
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ill help you with a couple of your future mods in December when I get home
Old 09-20-2012, 01:32 PM   #8
Cheese Head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Ill help you with a couple of your future mods in December when I get home
yee. ill probably be moving in mid January, so well get some shit done.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #9
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
yee. ill probably be moving in mid January, so well get some shit done.
Colorado still? Also post some pics of the blue baby. Before your brother put that license plate on it
Old 09-20-2012, 01:37 PM   #10
Cheese Head.

haha ill try to find some. i know i have em somewhere. just gotta dig around. and ya CO still. i just am over the hunting here and need a different scene.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
haha ill try to find some. i know i have em somewhere. just gotta dig around. and ya CO still. i just am over the hunting here and need a different scene.
You should look into the trips my dad and uncles used to take in Wyoming. Just to try out a different place. But you should go to the colorado threads and look into there input.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #12
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
That is a great looking truck man! I like what you did with the interior too! Those Metal Moto wheels looks sick man.... it would be a shame for you to paint those! I'd buy them off you! lol!