Notices

~º`KyleM's Build™`º~

Old 06-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
KyleM is on a distinguished road
KyleM's Tacoma Gallery
~º`KyleM's Build™`º~

2008 Tacoma 4x4 TRD

Current MOD's:
3" Lift kit 5100 Billstines with coilovers and AAL.
285/75/17 ProComp M/T Xtreme Tires
17" Method Rims
Blacked out Tacoma badges
Cobra DX45 CB Radio / 4ft Antenna
BHMD (Blacked out Headlights)
LED Mag light mounted to drivers seat
Scangauge II OBD Reader
Thule Airblade Base Roof Rack
Weather Tech Weather Deflectors
Weather Tech Digital fit floor mats front and rear
All-Pro Front Bumper Powder coated with 2x ¾ steel Shackles
Badlands 12000lb winch
All-Pro Sliders Powder coated
All-Pro Fairlead
IFS Skid Plate
48" Hi-Lift Jack mounted in bed with 4XRAC
LED Cool White Map Lights
LED Red Dome Light
Rear Diff. Breather
Quick Fists under center arm rest. (Idea sniped from MrGrimm)
PIAA 510 Cool White Fog lights

Future MOD's:
ARB Air lockers
Onboard Hot water heater (5gal tank)
Full long travel suspension UCA, LCA, Reservoirs
OME Dakar Leaf kit
Demello bed bar with rear lights mod.
Replace stock stereo controls for removable ipad dock
The list goes on...

Old 06-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
Rez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rez's Tacoma Gallery
love the all black... only thing left tint the backlights
Old 06-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice !
Old 06-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man! Any plans for rear armor? And by chance do you live in Oceanside? Those apartment and parking structure looks familiar
Old 06-05-2012, 09:44 PM   #5
KyleM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez View Post
love the all black... only thing left tint the backlights
Thanks man, yeah coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Very nice !
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Nice man! Any plans for rear armor? And by chance do you live in Oceanside? Those apartment and parking structure looks familiar
Yeah actually I do live in Oceanside lol, yeah more trail armor coming soon.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #6
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking rig man
Old 06-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
KyleM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
nice looking rig man
Thanks man.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleM View Post
Yeah actually I do live in Oceanside lol, yeah more trail armor coming soon.
Nice man, what ya got plan for the rear armor?

From the pictures it looks like you either live in Canyon Club Apartments or near it lol I MAY be wrong though and just looks similar..brings back memories!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:31 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck! Some may ask....Why the chrome grill and rr bumper? I won't tho because having an SR5 & with chrome grill & rr bumper, I recognize it as a bit of contrast worthy of keeping.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #10
KyleM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice man, what ya got plan for the rear armor?

From the pictures it looks like you either live in Canyon Club Apartments or near it lol I MAY be wrong though and just looks similar..brings back memories!
I probably will stick with All-Pro unless something better pops up plus thats what I'm already running upfront. Only thing I was a little bummed about was that All-Pro's rear bumper is not compatible with the stock tow hitch... but thats no big deal prob should change it anyway.

Damn you're good, I do live in CC for the moment moving in a few months though. I take it you lived here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Great looking truck! Some may ask....Why the chrome grill and rr bumper? I won't tho because having an SR5 & with chrome grill & rr bumper, I recognize it as a bit of contrast worthy of keeping.

To be honest I had a few people ask the same and my reasoning is I actually feel as though the front looks better with it Chrome rather than color matched. (judging from what I have seen floating around) Since I had made that decision, it wouldn't look weird if I had left the chrome bumper alone. However I do agree that the chrome wont last long, it is 100 times more durable than the pos plastic ones running on the sport models. I will be getting rear armor in the future so no need to spend money on plastidip'n the rear chrome bumper.
Old 06-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleM View Post
I probably will stick with All-Pro unless something better pops up plus thats what I'm already running upfront. Only thing I was a little bummed about was that All-Pro's rear bumper is not compatible with the stock tow hitch... but thats no big deal prob should change it anyway.

Damn you're good, I do live in CC for the moment moving in a few months though. I take it you lived here?
I always thought All-Pro was one of the few, if not only, rear bumpers that utilizes the stock tow hitch. Guess I was wrong. You can look in to Brute Force for rear bumper. IMO they might be more durable and a bit cheaper(I don't have any experience with either vendor..just from what I've read). They're located in Visalia/Bakersfield or somewhere around there. I'm currently running OEM bumper as well but when the time comes I will be going with Brute Force.

And yes! I used to live in CC. That was years ago back in 09..apartment complex 317 I belive..I forget! It's that corner complex facing towards Canyon and Mission
Old 06-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #12
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
very nice truck!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #13
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #14
KyleM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I always thought All-Pro was one of the few, if not only, rear bumpers that utilizes the stock tow hitch. Guess I was wrong. You can look in to Brute Force for rear bumper. IMO they might be more durable and a bit cheaper(I don't have any experience with either vendor..just from what I've read). They're located in Visalia/Bakersfield or somewhere around there. I'm currently running OEM bumper as well but when the time comes I will be going with Brute Force.

And yes! I used to live in CC. That was years ago back in 09..apartment complex 317 I belive..I forget! It's that corner complex facing towards Canyon and Mission
Yeah I might have to run with Brute Force for my rear bumper.

I think I kno where thats at. They just painted the entire complex... it was in dire need!