Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

DTF 06 Brick Hecka House Build

Old 06-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #21
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I'm pretty sure neither of us is running at the moment so it might actually be exciting and competitive!
I might win my "jackstand" rolls

Unless your is not running and on its tires lol
Old 06-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #22
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #23
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
I think you got the nod of approval from matt...
Old 06-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #24
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
swole

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I think you got the nod of approval from matt...
flex of approval lol
Old 06-06-2012, 03:19 PM   #25
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
That is a lot of custom fab! Very nice work!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #26
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Then I got in conntact with a fucking scumbag named Nate Batchlder don't give this clown I minute of your time he's a worthless bastard. He promised a LT kit for 1400 what I got was a assbackwards bump-steer kit.

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/truck-talk/123348.htm

Old 06-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #27
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
badass truck! great work with making your own parts!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:30 PM   #28
Motiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to beholdMotiracer38 is a splendid one to behold

Motiracer38's Tacoma Gallery
Is that clip from Mcneil like your windshield says? It looks like the Fiberwerx one without the goofy gills.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #29
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Kay so, Kind of confused.. What exactly is that ^ haha Side of your truck?
Old 06-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #30
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Kay so, Kind of confused.. What exactly is that ^ haha Side of your truck?
That is how close my roof is to the top of my garage when I rolled it in on my homemade truck dolly

I measured everything a couple times just to make sure I could maximize my space underneath without hitting the lid lol

EDIT: I need a shop
Old 06-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #31
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Hey you found him

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
That is a lot of custom fab! Very nice work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
badass truck! great work with making your own parts!
THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motiracer38 View Post
Is that clip from Mcneil like your windshield says? It looks like the Fiberwerx one without the goofy gills.
It is a non louvered Fiberwerx clip I used to have a Mcneil scooped hood. I kinda wanted louvers but I actually like this better now
Old 06-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #32
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
That is how close my roof is to the top of my garage when I rolled it in on my homemade truck dolly

I measured everything a couple times just to make sure I could maximize my space underneath without hitting the lid lol

EDIT: I need a shop
Oh wow! Thats crazy! Deff a tight fit
Old 06-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #33
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh wow! Thats crazy! Deff a tight fit
Old 06-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #34
MBU Ninja
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
About damn time! Keep 'em coming!
Old 06-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #35
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Wait did you say 10" coilovers in the stock coil bucket? Interested in seeing that
Old 06-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #36
kfgk14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Killian
kfgk14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those are my steering tie rods and boots

ORIGINAL POST EDITED
Thanks, very cool build!
Old 06-08-2012, 09:18 AM   #37
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dTaco View Post
About damn time! Keep 'em coming!
I know right

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Wait did you say 10" coilovers in the stock coil bucket? Interested in seeing that
Yes
Old 06-11-2012, 09:36 PM   #38
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
any updates?
Old 06-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #39
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
any updates?
yep

Reverse Dimples = hoes

Tacked

Shackle hanger, don't worry this thing will be beef

Old 06-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #40

krunk jewss is delicious