Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

DTF 06 Brick Hecka House Build

Old 06-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #41
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
krunk jewss is delicious
Best when served on the rocks
Old 06-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #42
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam more madness! looking good. Can't wait for updates.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #43
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #44
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Some inaccurate sledge hammer "fine tuning" resulted in these being removed and re-tweaked and then thrown away

So I'm remaking them out of 1/4" instead of 1/8th just to keep up the with the overbuilt theme
Old 06-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #45
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Its looking good man. I am going to be starting my rear build soon. I have a couple of questions. What length brake lines are you going to use and what is the best method of taking out the rivets. Thanks
Old 06-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #46
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Its looking good man. I am going to be starting my rear build soon. I have a couple of questions. What length brake lines are you going to use and what is the best method of taking out the rivets. Thanks
Haven't decided on lines yet. My method worked pretty good I fried the head of the rivet with my plasma cutter then pounded it off with the sledge hammer.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #47
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Some inaccurate sledge hammer "fine tuning" resulted in these being removed and re-tweaked and then thrown away

So I'm remaking them out of 1/4" instead of 1/8th just to keep up the with the overbuilt theme
Out with the old and in with the new

Got the shackle hangers tacked with in a 32nd of square in relation to the frame and each other. I decided to plate the rear portion of the frame as well I put a break in the plating for the shackle swing I still have 3/8" at the tightest point.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:06 AM   #48
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Started welding the frame plates in

Began the boxing process on the shackle hangers.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #49
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.........

Talk about going to the extremes! I cannot wait to see what else is in store. Those front fenders are massive, and that rear set up WOW.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:26 AM   #50
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
sick monster sticker on the leaf BRO!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #51
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD.........

Talk about going to the extremes! I cannot wait to see what else is in store. Those front fenders are massive, and that rear set up WOW.
Thanks!

Quote:
sick monster sticker on the leaf BRO!!!
Adds 3' feet of travel br0!!!! inside joke
Old 06-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #52
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Great build Anthony

Rear-end is definitely bomb-proof
Old 06-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #53
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Great build Anthony

Rear-end is definitely bomb-proof
Thank you! Yeah should hold up. I've got much more in store for this rear set up
Old 06-25-2012, 09:57 AM   #54
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you! Yeah should hold up. I've got much more in store for this rear set up
Yeah, I think it'll hold up just fine

I'll be waiting with in hand!
Old 06-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #55
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
4 link-canti-SUA-mezzanine arm set up?
Old 06-25-2012, 10:05 AM   #56
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man these are lookin sweet...build me a pair while you're at it
Old 06-25-2012, 10:16 AM   #57
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
good work, subd
Old 06-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #58
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
4 link-canti-SUA-mezzanine arm set up?
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
Damn man these are lookin sweet...build me a pair while you're at it
WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO PISMO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
good work, subd
Thanks dude!
Old 06-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #59
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Trying to use all of my material

I need to clean my garage

I have the plate cut for the rear just need to weld it on the truck first.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #60
R3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of light

Name: ERIC
R3D DRAGON's Tacoma Gallery
You and your washers lol