Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

DTF 06 Brick Hecka House Build

Old 07-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #1081
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
New tire carrier started today didn't get much shop time hanging out with my lady

Gonna wrap it up this weekend
Old 07-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #1082
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
LOL I saw the first couple pics and thought "That's gonna suck fitting a spare with some tread on it."
Old 07-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #1083
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Damn.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #1084
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
LOL I saw the first couple pics and thought "That's gonna suck fitting a spare with some tread on it."
It actually works both ways the frame tapers a lot so you just slide the tire forward and out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Damn.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:14 AM   #1085
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Single or double? How about both
Old 07-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #1087
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Sick! I may take this idea for the spares....giving u credit in the foot notes.

When ever my truck goes in.... all the parts are here starring at me ahhh
Ive looked at it and even with 33's it would be close on a first gen (I was looking at double stacking two spares flat style). Remember we have shackles hanging over both sides of the frame so there has to be some room in between the spare and the frame. Possible, but it will be tight
Old 07-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #1088
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Single or double? How about both
Been the plan from day one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Sick! I may take this idea for the spares....giving u credit in the foot notes.

When ever my truck goes in.... all the parts are here starring at me ahhh
Feel free just give me some credit

haha I know the feeling

Quote:
Ive looked at it and even with 33's it would be close on a first gen (I was looking at double stacking two spares flat style). Remember we have shackles hanging over both sides of the frame so there has to be some room in between the spare and the frame. Possible, but it will be tight
I'm considering attempting this on first gen this year but I was gonna build a swing down spare holder w/ skid that's spring loaded or something just idea I was kicking around.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:25 PM   #1089
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmmm true....I was thinking one flat that I can remove for gear or wut not then one angled behind that one tied into a bumper. But may just do two vertical tires
Old 07-05-2013, 09:24 AM   #1091
Dezert Toy Fabrication

hahaha no way julio
Old 07-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #1092
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Been gone for a while...but your build is just getting better and better Anth!

Engine Cage is probably the best one I've seen on a Tacoma!
Old 07-09-2013, 12:16 AM   #1093
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Started working on Jordan's new bed cage

Old 07-09-2013, 12:21 AM   #1094
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Is he still gonna run the defined kit? Interested to see if he only gets 13"
Old 07-09-2013, 12:38 AM   #1095
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Started working on Jordan's new bed cage

So he's going something similar to yours?
Old 07-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #1096
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
Is he still gonna run the defined kit? Interested to see if he only gets 13"
For now

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
So he's going something similar to yours?
yes
Old 07-09-2013, 08:45 AM   #1097
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Been gone for a while...but your build is just getting better and better Anth!

Engine Cage is probably the best one I've seen on a Tacoma!

Thanks max!!

Got my rear bumper sketched out too got it cut out for the most part.

It ties in at a few locations
Old 07-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #1100
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Bitches love locations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
when is this shizzle going to be done
Soon...