LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

trdNick's 07 Build

Old 02-04-2013, 10:48 AM   #61
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by urrutiadan32 View Post
nice access cab
Thanks man!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #62
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
Do u still have top plate spacers on this..I wanted to go with this set up but afraid they will stay under 3 inches..I plan on adding sliders a bumper and 285/75/16 or 255/85/16
Old 02-14-2013, 06:03 AM   #63
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do u still have top plate spacers on this..I wanted to go with this set up but afraid they will stay under 3 inches..I plan on adding sliders a bumper and 285/75/16 or 255/85/16
No I only have the Eibachs and 5100s
Old 02-15-2013, 10:19 AM   #64
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
Why did u remove? What height were u at & what r u at now ?
Old 02-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #65
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why did u remove? What height were u at & what r u at now ?
I have 1/2" top spacers on now, sorry I read your question wrong. I am at 23 7/8" from hub to fender.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:08 PM   #66
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Tractor Supply bed mat in. Cut it to fit between the wheel wells. I love it!

here it is flush against the tailgate

Also mounted my new bike mount. Used stainless 1/4-20x1 1/4" socket head cap screws and some unistrut nuts. Works like a charm.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #67
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is looking sweet! I did my badges the same color and when I get my OEM 17" sport wheels I'm doing them the same as well.

Old 09-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #68
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Truck is looking sweet! I did my badges the same color and when I get my OEM 17" sport wheels I'm doing them the same as well.

Thanks man! Those are gonna look sweet!
Old 09-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #69
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
New axillary reverse lights! Blitzpro 6LZ LEDs. Mounted into the receiver with some stainless steel hardware and Nylock nuts so I do not have to worry about vibrations.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #70
Odie

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
Finished up my console vault today. I'm not the best welder and don't have the best equipment but I was able to make do and crank this out. Fits like a glove and serves its intended purpose!

Products Discussed in this Thread