Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Benbacher's Alaskan Stormtrooper build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #21
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good! Hard to believe I have never seen your truck around town.. it's pretty distinctive and I am easily distracted by the other tacomas on the road.....
Old 10-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #22
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
So of those headlights!
Old 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #23
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks! guys (and gal) I love those headlights. Amazing in the winter darkness. Anna you should check out the alaska thread. Lots of folks getting together regularly starting soon! The more the merrier.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #24
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
storm troopin
Old 11-16-2012, 12:04 AM   #25
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you know wassup
Old 11-16-2012, 12:05 AM   #26
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
you know wassup
so jelly of the okele's
Old 11-16-2012, 12:07 AM   #27
Purveyor of Fun

They really set the interior off, I love them. So much better than grey. I can't wait to get my interior all buttoned up and get some pics.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:21 AM   #28

Quote:
They really set the interior off, I love them. So much better than grey. I can't wait to get my interior all buttoned up and get some pics.
what else are you planning interior wise?
youre future project list is to long aha
Old 11-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #29
Purveyor of Fun

You should see the items I've written haha. Waaaay more hahaha. That's the problem with being mostly stock lol. Interior I'm just trying to get creative, blacking most of the panels out, making it unique at the same time. Trying to figure out ways to do things that people haven't tried yet. Mostly mounting locations and such. I'm toying with removing the center console, never use it and I think I could put something 'cooler' there instead.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #30

Quote:
You should see the items I've written haha. Waaaay more hahaha. That's the problem with being mostly stock lol. Interior I'm just trying to get creative, blacking most of the panels out, making it unique at the same time. Trying to figure out ways to do things that people haven't tried yet. Mostly mounting locations and such. I'm toying with removing the center console, never use it and I think I could put something 'cooler' there instead.
mini fridge?!!!!!
I wanted to see if a single cab bench could fit in my truck for a while
Old 11-16-2012, 12:32 AM   #31
Purveyor of Fun

One of the local members swapped his bench for the fj captains chairs. Looks sick. I bet a bench would fit in yours.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:34 AM   #32

Quote:
One of the local members swapped his bench for the fj captains chairs. Looks sick. I bet a bench would fit in yours.
I wish i could test fit a bench into my truck.. o well got some sick seats coming
Old 11-16-2012, 12:35 AM   #33
Purveyor of Fun

Yeah, those are going to be sweet dude. My buddy has a 1st gen with those in it. Great seats.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:37 AM   #34

Quote:
Yeah, those are going to be sweet dude. My buddy has a 1st gen with those in it. Great seats.
o really? did he have to custom make brackets? and what'd he do about the airbag?
Old 11-16-2012, 12:41 AM   #35
Purveyor of Fun

Left it off and yeah, custom brackets
Old 11-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #36

Quote:
Left it off and yeah, custom brackets
alright cool. that's what i figured i'd have to do
Old 11-16-2012, 01:00 AM   #37
Purveyor of Fun

Safety third!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:04 AM   #38

Quote:
Safety third!
ill figure out something with the airbags hahah
Old 12-30-2012, 10:46 PM   #39
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-28-2013, 03:53 PM   #40
Purveyor of Fun

Been on the phone with icon this morning. So far I'm up to about 5300 with them!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread