Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Benbacher's Alaskan Stormtrooper build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #61
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Wife said I should order something for the truck. I decided to get a front and rear bumper!
Old 03-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #62
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Mother f-er !!!! I'm sooo jelly. I got my OMDs tho.... Now for 14 in 650# king coils for my icons and I can install everything
Old 03-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #63
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PARTS TO BE PURCHASED AND INSTALLED BEFORE JULY:
BRUTEFORCE Front and rear bumper along with full bed rack
CVT Mt. Rainier "king size" RTT w/annex and walled awning (group buy)
Icon front and rear suspension with everything specified in the OP. Wife and I just ran the numbers and are going for it. Keep your eyes peeled for things I'm selling to help pay for it
Old 03-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #64
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
PARTS TO BE PURCHASED AND INSTALLED BEFORE JULY:
BRUTEFORCE Front and rear bumper along with full bed rack
CVT Mt. Rainier "king size" RTT w/annex and walled awning (group buy)
Icon front and rear suspension with everything specified in the OP. Wife and I just ran the numbers and are going for it. Keep your eyes peeled for things I'm selling to help pay for it
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:03 AM   #65
Purveyor of Fun

Did I mention 35's?!?!?
Old 03-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #66
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I hope billy comes out with a rear for my truck before this next pallet comes up. This summer shall be epic for our group!
Old 03-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #67
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh shit..... Can't wait to see this at the kodiak meet
Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #68
Purveyor of Fun

I can hardly wait myself!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #69

Update?
Old 04-13-2013, 12:43 AM   #70
Purveyor of Fun

RTT purchased and being shipped to billys shop. Got an invoice from bruteforce today and will hopefully have my stuff before the kodiak meet, we'll see though. If it comes down to parts or kodiak, i'm gonna have to get parts.....mostly cause without em' I can't make to kodiak anyhow
Old 04-13-2013, 11:42 AM   #71

Very true. I still have to get a couple things done before that too. Things on the list are: fix my ADD so I can have 4lo, in stall my OMDs, get sme 14in 650# coils, install my new super bumps front and rear and cab mount chop.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #72
Purveyor of Fun

Another update is I just won a 2200 dollar sound system
So thatll be going in next week
Old 04-14-2013, 09:45 AM   #73

Nice congrats on that. I know you were trying hard to get that
Old 05-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #74
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd

Hey man, I read you painted the lower seat portions black so they match the wet okoles? Gonna be ordering the same set of wet okoles in the near future.. and that lower grey part was bothering me.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:37 PM   #75
R09ster will become famous soon enough

R09ster's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:21 AM   #76
Purveyor of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
Sub'd

Hey man, I read you painted the lower seat portions black so they match the wet okoles? Gonna be ordering the same set of wet okoles in the near future.. and that lower grey part was bothering me.
Its held up really well too! If I repaint them it'll be a matte finish instead, only thing that bugs me. I'm gonna order a plastic welder in the coming weeks and re-cover the remaining armrests. Hopefully have it all soundproofed with a new amp before the middle of next month. We'll see :fingerscrossed:

Bumpers are ordered though, so stoked to go wheelin! Went tonight in my buddys cruiser after we installed his radiator fan, holy smokes did that make me want to do an engine swap haha. Someday.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:22 AM   #77
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
where's the suspension?!
Old 05-14-2013, 01:24 AM   #78
Purveyor of Fun

All in due time! Haha. Kicking myself for not buying your UCA's. it was thise or the RTT group buy. Tough call.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:32 AM   #79
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All in due time! Haha. Kicking myself for not buying your UCA's. it was thise or the RTT group buy. Tough call.
Eh you seem to be getting a nice kit for a great price
Old 05-14-2013, 07:10 AM   #80
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its held up really well too! If I repaint them it'll be a matte finish instead, only thing that bugs me. I'm gonna order a plastic welder in the coming weeks and re-cover the remaining armrests. Hopefully have it all soundproofed with a new amp before the middle of next month. We'll see :fingerscrossed:

Bumpers are ordered though, so stoked to go wheelin! Went tonight in my buddys cruiser after we installed his radiator fan, holy smokes did that make me want to do an engine swap haha. Someday.
Ahh ok. Nice. Thanks. im still stuck between the wet okoles with white piping or Katskinz leather.

Products Discussed in this Thread