Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Benbacher's Alaskan Stormtrooper build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #141
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
And the winch didn't come to me. That's sitting at Billy's shop in Cali and will come with my front and rear bumper, leaf springs, and wheels if I can swing it. I doubt that though. As much as I'd love to right now. Burned through that money tree pretty quickly lol.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #142
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
And the winch didn't come to me. That's sitting at Billy's shop in Cali and will come with my front and rear bumper, leaf springs, and wheels if I can swing it. I doubt that though. As much as I'd love to right now. Burned through that money tree pretty quickly lol.
He said he was putting it on my pallet.. Something about had to test it for ya or something..
Old 07-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #143
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lol, believe me I got plenty of those jokes from him this morning haha.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #144
Purveyor of Fun

FedEx lady brought more goodies
Old 07-05-2013, 05:22 PM   #145
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Those don't look very good. In fact you should just freight them to my house.

Old 07-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #146
Purveyor of Fun

I don't know why more people don't run these tires. At under 60 pounds and 34" x10.5" I think it's the ideal tire size for mid travel setups.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #147
AK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
AK 08TACO's Tacoma Gallery

Who did you order these through? They want $400 locally for the tires I want and are only about $310 at 4wheels parts. I might just bypass the the local rip offs if shipping isn't too much.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #148
Purveyor of Fun

Amazon prime baby! 272 per tire. But they're sold out as of my last one.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #149
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
looking good ben!

and those Nr. heaters are nice. I think we have a smaller one. but maybe not.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:03 AM   #150
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Ooohhhh man. Cant wait to see all this stuff on the truck
Old 07-09-2013, 08:36 AM   #151
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
34"! That's a whole lot of freaking tier man! <in Scotty's voice>The Tacoma, she can't handle the sheer bulk for the love of God!</in Scotty's voice> I wish I could handle that size... tier...
Old 07-09-2013, 09:18 AM   #152
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Was debating posting this..

Dreamt that Amazon messed up your order and sent 5 sets of Swampers to my house.

Weird, I know.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #153
Purveyor of Fun

Old 07-09-2013, 12:18 PM   #154
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I love new tires
Old 07-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #155
Purveyor of Fun

Meeee too. Really excited to put them on. Just mere weeks now before I get to.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #156
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
man what a tease...nice purchase! for mounted pics and wheeling pics
Old 07-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #157
Purveyor of Fun

Haha you're the one that started this whole thing. Saw your truck years ago and went 'Yep, that's what I'm doing'
Old 07-12-2013, 10:43 AM   #158
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

dk if i should apologize or say you're welcome
Old 07-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #159
Purveyor of Fun

I think at this point you're welcome would be appropriate. Haha, it's gonna be a blast. Just talked with ORI and they have my struts in stock early, but they're not orange. I'm gonna hold out for those since I got this a few days ago.

Old 07-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #160
Purveyor of Fun

Tent ships today!

Products Discussed in this Thread