Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ruggedT's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2013, 06:47 AM   #221
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Did some wet weather camping this weekend... Nitto's did very well in the clay slop

Sorry no pics. Phone was dead
Old 10-05-2013, 09:06 PM   #222
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Out on the 1st day of bow season

Old 10-06-2013, 04:36 AM   #223
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
Did some wet weather camping this weekend... Nitto's did very well in the clay slop

Sorry no pics. Phone was dead
Quote:
Out on the 1st day of bow season

I was just about to ask how you like those big ole tars ....
Old 10-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #224
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
I was just about to ask how you like those big ole tars ....
Love them so far. Havnt had them in the rocks yet... snow soon hopefully
Old 10-06-2013, 06:50 PM   #225
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Guess you didn't get lucky on opening day.?.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #226
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma89 View Post
Guess you didn't get lucky on opening day.?.
Nope... didnt see anything but that squirrel that keeps tripping the camera. Moving the stand up top near the roads prob on Wends. Taking my brother out there to show him around... he's home!
Old 10-06-2013, 07:15 PM   #227
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Might meet you up there wed
Old 10-07-2013, 08:58 AM   #228
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good.

And god damn allpro bumper!!! Its freaking peeling all over. Guess their new PC didnt work. Lasted much longer than the 1st one I guess

Old 10-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #229
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Question about your old XD monsters you had...what did you make those black circles out of where you ditched the center caps....looks a lot better then running none and I am beginning to hate my Monsters.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #231
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
Question about your old XD monsters you had...what did you make those black circles out of where you ditched the center caps....looks a lot better then running none and I am beginning to hate my Monsters.
They were made out of an old street sign. Any sort of thin metal would work

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
Bad ass truck!
Thanks!
Old 10-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #232
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is off for another alignment today. Spending way too much money on that shit compared to how much I drive the thing.

I have noticed no matter where I take it there's always space around the alignment cams. Even looking at the gussets offered by a few companies there's still space on one side or the other... which on a hard hit they're going to move. Either they arn't using the correct size spacer or only one option is available. Going to give the 8 cams a tack weld today after I check everything to keep them from moving. Shouldnt be a problem to knock the tack out if I need an alignment later on. Hell one of them the little ears are almost flat

Old 10-25-2013, 08:13 AM   #233
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Truck is off for another alignment today. Spending way too much money on that shit compared to how much I drive the thing.

I have noticed no matter where I take it there's always space around the alignment cams. Even looking at the gussets offered by a few companies there's still space on one side or the other... which on a hard hit they're going to move. Either they arn't using the correct size spacer or only one option is available. Going to give the 8 cams a tack weld today after I check everything to keep them from moving. Shouldnt be a problem to knock the tack out if I need an alignment later on. Hell one of them the little ears are almost flat

Do you guys have a firestone out there? I paid $199 for lifetime alignment.
Well worth it.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #234
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
We do; I want a more perm fix over taking it to the shop monthly after I take it out and go over a bump and it knocks out of wack
Old 10-25-2013, 08:27 AM   #235
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
curious to see what you think of the tars in the snow

saw a set of 295s in the snow and they didn't do too well...liked to get buried and slide a lot...turned me off of them and side with the 34 mtrs.

low pressure and siping should help though..

285/75 is such a great size...wish more offered that size
Old 10-25-2013, 08:33 AM   #236
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
curious to see what you think of the tars in the snow

saw a set of 295s in the snow and they didn't do too well...liked to get buried and slide a lot...turned me off of them and side with the 34 mtrs.

low pressure and siping should help though..

285/75 is such a great size...wish more offered that size
Yea im waiting to find out myself... I heard they did pretty good but we shall see. 34 is the perfect size imo. They clear things by so little its almost like they were made for the yota's
Old 10-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #237
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
yup..34 FTW!
Old 10-25-2013, 08:54 AM   #238
adriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shedadriancast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: USMC
Name: Adrian
adriancast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We do; I want a more perm fix over taking it to the shop monthly after I take it out and go over a bump and it knocks out of wack
But you'll save more money in the long run with the lifetime alignment. So far, I've had 2 alignments. 2 more and it starts paying for itself.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #239
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
lookinggood really like the xd wheels
Old 10-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #240
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancast View Post
But you'll save more money in the long run with the lifetime alignment. So far, I've had 2 alignments. 2 more and it starts paying for itself.
Ditto, I've had 3 done this year and need to take it in again.

Products Discussed in this Thread