Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

ruggedT's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2012, 10:42 AM   #42
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
trucks looking good
Old 08-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #43
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Got the lca bushings changed out. Went with the Roca ones because of the price.

20ton press wouldn't budge them. Had to cut off the ends, use a hole saw to cut the rubber, push the center out with the press. Then use the air chisel with a muffler cutter tip to get the sleeve out. One of the 4 we couldn't cut it anymore with the chisel, so we used the press since it was half cut. Just as the press maxed out it popped out the sleeve with almost explosive force.

Also picked up a set of allpro standard leaf springs with 900miles on them... Super cheap
Old 08-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #44
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
you'll be pleased with them! plus they are barely broken in
Old 08-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #45
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear you had an issue, but I'm glad I wasn't the only one
Old 08-13-2012, 07:34 AM   #46
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Found some pics of the 6" removal.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:24 AM   #47
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Also when I was changing the bushings, one of the LCA tab's was cracking away from the frame. Touched her up with the welder
Old 08-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #48
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, I like the custom stump stands
Old 08-15-2012, 08:10 AM   #49
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Are those tires 33x12.5 ? How much did you trim to stuff them ?
Old 08-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #50
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Looks good, I like the custom stump stands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Are those tires 33x12.5 ? How much did you trim to stuff them ?
Had to trim alot... and bash my firewall in with a bfh. It still touches in spots

Old 08-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #51
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
did you fill in the body mount or leave it an open wound?
Old 08-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #52
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
did you fill in the body mount or leave it an open wound?
Open. Ran it open for a while, covered it, then hacked it up more. No issues either way
Old 08-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #53
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Couldnt get my transfer case skid to work like I wanted... Was planning on extending my alum transmission skid. It wouldnt tie together without re-doing it... which wasnt going to happen. Made this instead...

Old 08-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #54
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
mmm beefy
Old 08-23-2012, 06:40 AM   #55
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Some old pics of my skid build. You can read all the discussion(Why/Why Not) about this here(2 Pages): http://toyotaoff-road.com/threads/96...kz-build/page4

Old 08-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #56
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet little baby infant jesus, your truck is fu*king awesome.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:34 PM   #57
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What size co2 tank do you have and how many tires can you do on a full tank?
Old 10-14-2012, 07:22 AM   #58
The Sticker Guy

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
What size co2 tank do you have and how many tires can you do on a full tank?
I have a 5lb. Don't have an exact number... I fill mine, sometimes a buds, bike tires, ect. I have only refilled it 3 times since I bought it. I decided on 5lb because of weight(aluminum) and size of the bottle for storage. Used to keep it in my ac seat cubby. If memory serves me correctly its 4lb empty...9full

This chart should help you gauge it... I generally do 14lb increase - http://powertank.com/full.chart.html
Old 10-14-2012, 09:51 AM   #59
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
I have a 5lb. Don't have an exact number... I fill mine, sometimes a buds, bike tires, ect. I have only refilled it 3 times since I bought it. I decided on 5lb because of weight(aluminum) and size of the bottle for storage. Used to keep it in my ac seat cubby. If memory serves me correctly its 4lb empty...9full

This chart should help you gauge it... I generally do 14lb increase - http://powertank.com/full.chart.html
Thanks I think a 5lb should do fine.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #60
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery

new addition you need to add to your build

Products Discussed in this Thread