Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My 2006 Tacoma Build " Almost There"

Old 06-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #1
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
My 2006 Tacoma Build " Almost There"

I have been building this truck for the last year and I feel I am almost there (YEAH RIGHT!). Here are a few pics of the original and newest add-ons I have complete, as well as some good times had by all.
Attachment 156801
A little mountain climbing is good for the figure!
Attachment 156802

Attachment 156803

Attachment 156809

Attachment 156810
Taking it a little too far........
Attachment 156811

Attachment 156812

Attachment 156813
The new bumper, with the new plate (lost the original in the mud..oops)
Attachment 156804
My favorite spot up the road from my house.

Attachment 156805
Splash guard/ skid plate for the rear winch.
My 2006 Tacoma Build " Almost There"-my-pics-055.jpg
A good drink and a job well done.

Questions or comments are more then welcome any input is good input.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #3
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Actually...........The rear bumper is a (cough) Road Armour (cough) haha ARB didnt make a rear winch mount bumper that i could find. I think this one is badass enough though. And having a rear winch is such a useful tool.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
GreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud ofGreenTaco28 has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
GreenTaco28's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I meant as in ARB front bumpers in general haha that rear one you have is sweet too! Ya a rear winch is really useful for sure. If I get one it'll probably go in the rear too
Old 06-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
VA6DCO

arb anything is the best way to go, as far as im concerned. next are the arb air lockers front and rear. when i get the money that is. haha
Old 06-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
VA6DCO

Well I dropped my baby off at Toyota today.
The transmissions being a little bastard right now.
My 2006 Tacoma Build " Almost There"-toyota.jpg
See ya later baby.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #7
VA6DCO

Got my truck back from Toyota today.............drove about a block and turned around. Absolutly no change in the transmission. How can they tell me its OK, clear the codes and give me the keys back?
My 2006 Tacoma Build " Almost There"-mine-317.jpg
I was told they took it for a test drive around the parking lot. HA! The first 3 lines is what I told them was wrong.......How can you get 3rd gear to change at 5000 rpm in a dealership parking lot without doing at least 80kph? Checked connectors hey!? Oh and one was shorted...Funny I found no shorted connector or wire around the transmission when I did my own prior inspection. Cleared codes hey!? Didnt check into them just cleared them. Hmmm sounds like I want to be a Toyota technician. I will be checking into these codes and they will be checking into my transmission.
CANT BULLSHIT A BULLSHITTER!!!!!!! they wont get a cent until the problem is solved.