Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Ghost96Romeo's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #221
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
This is no joke:

I really love the fact that your plate is held on by zip-ties.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:21 PM   #222
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
This is no joke:

I really love the fact that your plate is held on by zip-ties.

Haha, yeah the last thing I need is the police giving me grief about not having my front plate mounted. It'll be properly mounted once I get the fairlead installed with the winch and I can see my area to work with. But until then...... Zipties!!!!
Old 01-20-2010, 12:43 PM   #223
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't had a front plate on my truck in years, don't know what happened to it, just disappeared.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #224
Got the itch!
Shaydog has a spectacular aura aboutShaydog has a spectacular aura about

Shaydog's Tacoma Gallery
Hey,

I'm pretty late to the party, but those Sliders look great. I've been contemplating doing my own sliders for more then a year now. I was thinking about Rectangular or Square Tubing as well, and I was wondering how it functions as a step for getting in and out? Some people claim the sliders just get in the way more then anything. Would you say yours are more beneficial or a hindrance in that sense? Also, have you tried jacking up on to 2 wheels with your Hi Lift?

Keep up the good work.

Shay
Old 04-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #225
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaydog View Post
Hey,

I'm pretty late to the party, but those Sliders look great. I've been contemplating doing my own sliders for more then a year now. I was thinking about Rectangular or Square Tubing as well, and I was wondering how it functions as a step for getting in and out? Some people claim the sliders just get in the way more then anything. Would you say yours are more beneficial or a hindrance in that sense? Also, have you tried jacking up on to 2 wheels with your Hi Lift?

Keep up the good work.

Shay
Wow, I'm late to my own thread.......... Sorry, I havent been on much lately.
The sliders definately get in the way for short/fat chicks, but my buddies and I can get in and out no problem. You can build them closer to the frame as well, but thats not what I was going for. I stand on them to wash the top of the truck all day. Not tried jacking it yet from the sliders, but I don't forsee that being a problem.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #227
BREAK is on a distinguished road
Navy: AIRCREW
Name: Matt
BREAK's Tacoma Gallery
so you know i did read threw the other pages but it never said where you got the new seat covers to replace the WO's
Old 06-15-2010, 07:49 PM   #228
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
Also, If the weather is nice this weekend, new upgrades and photos to follow.
and where the hell are these ^
Old 06-20-2010, 07:38 AM   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
and where the hell are these ^

Shit dude, I'm sorry. I forgot to post them after I took them a few weekends ago. I'll post them when I'm on my computer at home.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:11 AM   #230

Exclamation

Ok, so these photos are a long time coming, but here goes.

After I installed the All-Pro Bumper, I modified the existing skidplate to fit because I think some protection is better than none.

Then, I added some security nuts to the Lightforce lights and re-installed the nuts.

Time to upgrade the entire suspension with Old Man Emu 886 coils and shocks front and rear to accomodate the added weight. Trim packer also to Taco lean.

And finally, the winch. Its a WARN M8000, and I mounted the control box up high and close to the cab for remote access.

Final product of how my truck currently sits. Couldn't be happier.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #231
Nice job, where you been hovering, haven't seen you around in a while
Old 06-21-2010, 05:59 PM   #232

I've been busy. REAL BUSY. So I'm gonna need someone to email me when there's gonna be another meet. Sorry I'm outta the loop guys. Can we still be friends?
Old 11-23-2010, 10:18 PM   #233
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking taco how do you like your clazzio seat covers?
Old 01-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #235
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks sick!

What tires do you have?
Old 03-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Are those Light force 170s??

Nice truck man!
240's Sorry for such a delayed response

Products Discussed in this Thread