Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Ghost96Romeo's Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2009, 09:05 AM   #41
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Those are some sick sliders that you have built. I wish I knew how to weld (and had the tools to do so).

I would sport sliders like that on my truck in a heartbeat! Great Job!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorjock 721 View Post
Fantastic post and awesome pictures. I just bought a Silver Double cab Pre runner TRD 2WD. Love the front grill guard !!!

Thanks guys, I wish I had the time to make more to sell (a little more cash for mods).

I'm gonna post the link of the brushguard since so many people are asking.

Here's the link: I should get a comission if everyones gonna go out and buy one now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Grill...Q5fAccessories
Old 02-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #42
RoadKingMoe is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Ground Nav-Aids in the 70s, Aircraft Maintenance in the 80s, Comm-Computer in the 90s, retired now
RoadKingMoe's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you !
Old 02-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #43
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
i need to sell the one i have now then i can upgrade
Old 02-14-2009, 05:32 AM   #44
Motorjock 721 is on a distinguished road
Motorjock 721's Tacoma Gallery
Redraider, what do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
i need to sell the one i have now then i can upgrade
What kind of grill guard do you have ? Post a pic, might be intrested.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:58 AM   #45
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Time to upgrade to a new battey....

I initially tried to go with the Die-Hard Platinum series, but I was having fittment issues. This one dropped right into place.

Old 02-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #46
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
did you consider an optima? i still have the stock in mine
Old 02-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #47

I did, but couldn't find a dealer that keeps them in stock. I like the look of them, and performance specs, but some people say it needs a different mounting bracket.

I decided that I'd rather save the cash (50 bucks) and drop in a Die-Hard. I mean, how much do you really need to mod a battery?
Old 02-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #48
this is true
Old 02-15-2009, 03:28 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Depends on what you are running off the battery. 1200 watts of stereo, winch, lights, rock lights, compressor.
Haha.... I was hoping you would chip in on that comment. Unfortunately, I only have the off-road lights sucking excess power so I'm pretty good with a slightly upgraded battery.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #50

Update....

I just added a killer tow-hook to the back of my truck that I cannibalized from my dads jeep believe it or not. Since he upgraded his bumpers, he lost the mounting point for this tow-hook so I jumped on the opportunity to take it from him. I'll post pics when I'm at my computer at home later tonight.

This is how it should of come from the factory!
Old 03-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #52
looks good
Old 03-19-2009, 06:57 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by redraider View Post
looks good
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
That's a slick idea......
Thanks guys, I think it turned out better than I thought.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Heck ya, great idea. Matter of fact gonna try it myself, until I get a new rear bumer
You have a jeep hitch too just laying around?

p.s. Be careful drilling through the hitch. That shit is super strong and broke two of my pilot drills bits.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #59

Talking Ooo........

I needed a t-post puller so I bought this device. Turns out that it also doubles as a jack for my truck. Who knew? I'll mount it this weekend.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:38 PM   #60
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Nice looking Truck!

Products Discussed in this Thread