Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

my money pit

Old 11-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #21
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up I'll give it a try my next alignment. I think I'm at 2.5 right now.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #22
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
How she sits today.
Dude, diggin this. I do believe this is the direction i want mine to go in.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:22 PM   #23
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man, she'll have more progress at the of next month
Old 08-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #24

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap I haven't updated this in a while I've just been updating my thread on toyota120

heres some updates

bedrug // allpro weld together bedrock // matgecko bedlight kit // okledbar dust lights

relentless skids painted partially installed now

tepui kukenam siberian camo rtt

pelfreybilt hd rear with swing-arm being built

Old 08-06-2013, 09:36 PM   #25
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Damn she good
Old 08-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #28

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery

Mocking up the aux fuse box... Had to figure out a way to fit 6 relays on it. SUrprisingly worked.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:32 AM   #29
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
thats a great lookin truck. I definately warmed up to MGM, if I didn't like white so much, I think I would have tried for MGM.

That bumper on the front looks good as hell too. Noticing your sig, hahaha you have the driveway i'd love to have. TDI jetta "wagen" and a DCSB tacoma. i'm 1/2 way there I guess you could say.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #30

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
thats a great lookin truck. I definately warmed up to MGM, if I didn't like white so much, I think I would have tried for MGM.

That bumper on the front looks good as hell too. Noticing your sig, hahaha you have the driveway i'd love to have. TDI jetta "wagen" and a DCSB tacoma. i'm 1/2 way there I guess you could say.

Haha thanks bud. Hey the Tacoma is great I love driving her, but she hurts when I'm driving 200+ miles a day. I bought the wagon in January and hit the 20k mark last month. The mileage is amazing and the diesel station I buy at is almost always cheaper then 89.

On the ARB. It's great however I am replacing it next month with a pelfrey bumper. Arb had no front recovery points and the approach angle isn't as good as many. However it is built extremely well.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:28 AM   #31
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looking real good in here! I cannot wait to see that rear bumper on!
Old 09-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #32

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
my money pit

Started my Wiring/Radio Project

External Speaker For Yeasu FT8000R

Mounted Drivers Side center Console by my feet.
Cut to fit with a dremel, had to remove the rear of the speaker assembly to get it to fit. Because of this the magnetic is visible which I don't like but I believe there is enough plastic between the magnetic and everything else

If anyone believes this is going to cause an issue please let me know

Got this Idea from Barlow
Old 09-06-2013, 06:18 AM   #33
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cough Cough! Looking for some pictures of that bumper!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #34

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Cough Cough! Looking for some pictures of that bumper!
So no dice on more pictures of the bumper yet.... Just dropped the truck off to get Tyler's rear shock kit installed
Old 09-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #35
Kick A$$ Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
So no dice on more pictures of the bumper yet.... Just dropped the truck off to get Tyler's rear shock kit installed
WHAT! That is awesome I want that kit so bad. What shocks & bumpstops did you order? If you don't mind me asking how much were the shocks & bump stops.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #36

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
for all your viewing pleasure

Old 09-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #37

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
WHAT! That is awesome I want that kit so bad. What shocks & bumpstops did you order? If you don't mind me asking how much were the shocks & bump stops.
I went with Tyler's recommended.
King
2.0 4" bumps
2.0 12" shocks
All-Pro Expo Leafs

shocks, bumps, straps were about 1100 if I remember right.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #38
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
hit me up this weekend if you're in town. i wanna check out the truck, maybe grab a beer if the timing is right
Old 09-26-2013, 04:58 PM   #39

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
hit me up this weekend if you're in town. i wanna check out the truck, maybe grab a beer if the timing is right
I may be working Saturday, will let you know
Old 09-26-2013, 05:05 PM   #40
Throughhonor is on a distinguished road

Marines: 2/25 Garden City NY
Name: Ryan
Throughhonor's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck, if I can ever save my money I would like to go the same direction as yours