Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

my money pit

Old 09-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #41
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looking truck!
Old 09-27-2013, 06:00 AM   #43
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Do you have your rear shocks relocated? If so, do you have any pictures of them?
He has the Pelfreybilt relocation kit.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #45
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Do you have your rear shocks relocated? If so, do you have any pictures of them?
Pelfreys shock relocation kit. There's pictures on his website and here is a few iphone shots:

Made for such a better ride on Mojave Rd. Well worth it, made me realize I want better bumps on my front end haha
Old 10-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #46
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-02-2013, 07:15 PM   #47
I know nothing about electrical stuff.
ReadyForAdventure is on a distinguished road
ReadyForAdventure's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck! I spy a CU sticker! Go Buffs! Are you alumni or a student?
Old 10-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #48

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyForAdventure View Post
Awesome truck! I spy a CU sticker! Go Buffs! Are you alumni or a student?
Alum, definitely left a piece of my heart out there. Cali doesnt compare.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:03 AM   #49
I know nothing about electrical stuff.
ReadyForAdventure is on a distinguished road
ReadyForAdventure's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
Alum, definitely left a piece of my heart out there. Cali doesnt compare.
Cool, I always like seeing an Alum who's done well for him/herself. Makes me feel good about the value of my degree when I graduate.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #50
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I need to go change my shorts... That is so badass!
Old 10-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #51

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #52
Yotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really niceYotamac is just really nice

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
Damn this is a sick build. Im running the Dynapro MT's too and love them! keep up the good work!
Old 11-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #53
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So how are you liking the shock relocation kit?

Where did you purchase your suspension goodies through (shocks, bumps and straps)? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on the kit, but I want to get all the other stuff squared away first.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #54

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
So how are you liking the shock relocation kit?

Where did you purchase your suspension goodies through (shocks, bumps and straps)? I am getting ready to pull the trigger on the kit, but I want to get all the other stuff squared away first.
Loving the kit. Makes a huge difference over stock. I bought everything through DSM, they know what valving to put on the shocks and bump stops for Tyler's kit. They also sell the limits but you may wanna double check the length you need.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #55

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Installed Pelfreys roof rack last night and a jasper 40" single row bar, not wired hopefully next week along with installing my tool chest, ham and rock lights

Old 12-12-2013, 10:43 AM   #56
Kick A$$ Member

More pictures with roof rack please!!! Your truck is coming along so nicely!
Old 12-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #57

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
More pictures with roof rack please!!! Your truck is coming along so nicely!
I'll take one or 2 later today. I really should have gotten the rack powder coated. I used flat black and it came out kinda grey. I'll leave it for this month and after I get back from a trip planned I'll either repaint it or get it powder coated.

And thank you. Exterior of the truck is basically done minus a retrokit and snorkel( hard to justify that money since I live in SoCal). Now for all the storage and camping stuff to get set up. Lockers possibly next year and if I decide to I'll go LT up from.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #58
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Were you driving by the Oaks mall a few weeks back and someone yelled "NICE TRUCK!"? If so that was me.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #59

SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
Were you driving by the Oaks mall a few weeks back and someone yelled "NICE TRUCK!"? If so that was me.
Haha I was, I tried to wave when I heard it but couldn't figure out where it came from
Old 12-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #60
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, I was on that little road that directs you into the mall parking lot. Trucks lookin good man! Wish I knew anything about changing CV's or even had wed/thurs off for that matter cause I'd love to come by and help.