Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Team Lombardo 2012 Build

Old 11-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #61
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Love the bumper and how the LED inside.
Thank you sir. socalduckslayer built it.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:36 AM   #63
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Yep, that's just going from my look at the pictars though, I have yet to see one in person yet. Maybe someone local that has a '12 will get one so I could check one out. I'd like to see one in person and compare it to some of the other designs (relentless, elite, ARB) I have inspected more closely.
Well if no one has it ordered before me, I'll be getting one in May ish.
Not to thread jack op, love the truck lol
Old 12-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #64
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Well if no one has it ordered before me, I'll be getting one in May ish.
Not to thread jack op, love the truck lol
You're good broham. I am sure Anthony will want to inspect yo shit and disect it's design.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #66
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You have the Rigid Duallys for fogs? Thats what I bought for when the bumper comes in this summer
Old 12-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #67

Army:
Quote:
You have the Rigid Duallys for fogs? Thats what I bought for when the bumper comes in this summer
Yes sir. Very happy with those fogs indeed. You'll dig 'em. Very easy to adjust too
Old 12-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #69

Army:
Quote:
Yes sir. Very happy with those fogs indeed. You'll dig 'em. Very easy to adjust too. I cut the supplied wiring harness and wired these directly to the stock harness so I didn't have to run another switch, just use the stock one.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLombardo View Post
Yes sir. Very happy with those fogs indeed. You'll dig 'em. Very easy to adjust too

How did you mount them and what type did you get? (fog, spot, or combo)
Old 12-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #71

Army:
Quote:
How did you mount them and what type did you get? (fog, spot, or combo)
Tyler includes mounting brackets on his bumper specifically for this fog light. I got the floods. They light up the road good like, but don't blind folks.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLombardo View Post
Tyler includes mounting brackets on his bumper specifically for this fog light. I got the floods. They light up the road good like, but don't blind folks.

Very cool thanks, thats what I went with as well so glad that they work!
Old 12-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #73

Army:
Quote:
Very cool thanks, thats what I went with as well so glad that they work!
Old 01-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #74
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build TeamLombardo and great write up/info about the front bumper. Did you bedliner your front grill surrounc (chrome)? Looks very nice and not sure if I have ever seen this done before...How do you like it?
Old 01-29-2013, 08:21 AM   #75

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Nice build TeamLombardo and great write up/info about the front bumper. Did you bedliner your front grill surrounc (chrome)? Looks very nice and not sure if I have ever seen this done before...How do you like it?
Thanks. It is the ever so magical plasti-dip done to the grill surround. It has held up ok, but I will need to redo it shortly. I like it a lot more than that horrible chrome. I think I will eventually get a color-matched surround, but for now I am content with the plasti-dip.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:56 AM   #76
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 02-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #78
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
How come you never mounted those rims on your truck? I'm about to pull the trigger on some 16 inch 7069's and was looking for an update on the fitament.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:31 PM   #79

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
How come you never mounted those rims on your truck? I'm about to pull the trigger on some 16 inch 7069's and was looking for an update on the fitament.

I did mount them finally. They are REALLY close to the caliper, but they cleared.