Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Team Lombardo 2012 Build

Old 07-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Team Lombardo 2012 Build

Pre-lift:

Lifted:

*Pre-Lift Drive Shaft Measurements (Flange to Flange):
Top: 68"
Bottom: 67 15/16"
Difference top from bottom: 1/16"

**Post-Lift Drive Shaft Measurements (Flange to Flange): (Taken on 7/15/12 with 4,267 miles)
Top: 68 13/32"
Bottom: 68 1/16"
Difference top from bottom: 11/32"

***Measurement Difference from Pre-Lift to Post-Lift: 9/32"
__________________________________________________ ____
*Pre-Lift Hub Center to Bottom of Fender Measurements:
FD: 20 1/4"
FP: 20 3/8"
RD: 22 1/16"
RP: 21 5/16"

**Post-Lift Hub Center to Bottom of Fender Measurements: (Taken on 7/15/12 with 4,267 miles)
FD: 23 1/2"
FP: 24 1/8"
RD: 25 1/8"
RP: 25 1/16"

***Measurement Differences from Pre-Lift to Post-Lift: (As of 7/15/12 with 4,267 miles)
FD: 3 1/4"
FP: 3 25/32" (pretty much 3 3/4")
RD: 3 1/16"
RP: 3 3/4"

****Hub Center to Bottom of Fender Measurements taken again at 5,421 miles on 9/16/12 (1,154 miles since suspension install)
FD: 23 1/2" (no change)
FP: 24 1/8" (no change)
RD: 25 1/8" (no change)
RP: 25 1/4" (+ 3/16") Not sure what happen here....

*****Hub Center to Bottom of Fender Measurements taken at 7,200 miles on 11/2/12. Additional weight added: Bumper, Sliders, VR8000-s, RI 20" SR LED, RI Duallys (2,933 miles since suspension install)
FD: 23 3/16" (-5/16" from previous measurement)
FP: 23 13/16" (-5/16" from previous measurement)
RD: 25 1/16" (-1/16" from previous measurement)
RP: 25 1/16" (-3/16" from previous measurement)
Based on the measurements above the Front Driver's side is 5/8" lower than the Front Passenger's side, despite having an OME 5mm trim packer installed.

I installed a 10mm top plate spacer w/extended studs to the Front Driver's side, which was supposed to give me an additional 1/2" to 5/8" lift according to Wheeler's Off-Road. Below are the measurements AFTER installing the 10mm spacer to the Driver's Side only.
******Hub Center to Bottom of Fender Measurements taken at 7,713 miles on 11/17/12 (3,446 miles since suspension install)
FD: 23 7/16" (+1/4" from previous measurement)
FP: 23 7/8" (+1/16" from previous measurement)
RD: 25 1/16" (no change)
RP: 24 13/16" (-1/4" from previous measurement)

CV Angle Before Lift (Driver's side)

CV Angle After Lift (Driver's side)

Armor:
-Pelfreybilt (socalduckslayer) Front Bumper
-Demello Hybrid Bolt-on Sliders

Exterior:
-Derped Emblems (TOYOTA lettering removed from tailgate)
-Derped Grill
-Stubby Antenna

Interior:
-Salex Center Console Organizer www.salexorganizers.com
-WeatherTech Digital Floor Liners
-20% Tint all A-round

Lighting:
-RI 20" LED Light Bar (www.amazon.com)
--Black Light Bar Covers
--Flood Duallys (www.truckcustomizers.com)
-BHLM
-Anytime Fogs

Performance:
-TRD Exhausted
-SS Braided Front/Rear Brake Lines

Recovery:
-Warn VR8000-s (www.4wheelparts.com Coupon Code CC5OFF for 5% off)
-Wheelers Snatch Strap
-Smittybilt 3/4" Black D-Ring Shackles

Suspension:
-OME Suspension
--886x Coils
--90000 Nitrocharger Front
--N182 Rear
--CB Drop Kit
--5mm Trim Packer (D.S. only to level out)
--10mm Top Plate Spacer (D.S. only to level out)
-Dakar Leaf Packs
-Toytec 3 deg Shims w/Longer Center Pins
-LR UCAs

Wheels and Tires:
-Pro Comp 7069-6883
-GY Wrangler MT/R 285/75/16

Misc:
-CV Boot Mod (My write up: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post5972612)
-TacomaWorld.com Sticker (Thanks tcBob )
-Modified Grill for Access to Winch Solenoid
-WARN Black Fairlead
-CMC

On Order:
-N/A

Sitting in the Garage Waiting to Install:
-N/A

Later Mods:
-Pelfreybilt HC Rear Bumper
---Skids
----Front/IFS Skid
-----Trans/Mid Skid
------Transfer-Exhaust/Rear Skid
-60" All-Cast Hi-Lift
-ATO Hi-Lift Mounts
-Toytec U-bolt Flip Kit
-Color Matched Grille Surround
-TOYOTA Lettering from MetalMiller/Emblemart.com
-PIAA Xtreme White Plus Anti-Vibration Bulbs Part# 70856 ($70 from amazon)
-Soft topper
-Custom Fenders
Old 07-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Lift
Lift
Lift
I can safely say that tomorrow I will be ordering said lift. About 99% sure of this....
Old 07-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLombardo View Post
I can safely say that tomorrow I will be ordering said lift. About 99% sure of this....
886's ?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #7
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes. Penguins cc has convinced me
I think it's a good call

Get OME shocks if you are going to run 886's
Old 07-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #8

Army:
Quote:
I think it's a good call

Get OME shocks if you are going to run 886's
Fo shizzle. OME all the way!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:36 AM   #10
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, very detailed lift specs, thanks for the info this should help me with my lift, the truck looks awesome.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #11

Army:
Warn winch and Rigid fogs arrived......Now, just waiting on the bumper to get here so I can bloody up the knuckles
Old 09-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #13

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Good looking '12. Gonna look sweet with all those future mods you have in store
Thanx. I really can't wait to get it all on. I don't know why the hell my sliders haven't got here yet though. Starting to chap my ass
Old 09-15-2012, 11:48 PM   #14

Army:
Red Sands, El Paso, TX.

Airing down a bit (18psi)
Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030319.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030320.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030326.jpg
This was a pretty steep climb (4lo w/diff locked)
Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030328.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030329.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030331.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030333.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030334.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030337.jpg
The old lady pretending to like going on the trails
Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030338.jpg
Trying to figure out what the hell I am doing
Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030340.jpg
Getting off the hill cause I couldn't go up any further. The trail was too narrow.
Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030339.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030343.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030346.jpg
Airing back up (An onboard compressor would be nice....)
Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030361.jpg
Old 09-16-2012, 12:05 AM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Did you not do an OME driver's side trim packer ? Just looking at your post lift numbers
Old 09-16-2012, 10:14 AM   #16

Army:
Quote:
Did you not do an OME driver's side trim packer ? Just looking at your post lift numbers
I did put it in. And it still sits all skiwhompes. It is quite noticable. I will remeasure today to see how it has settled since install.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did put it in. And it still sits all skiwhompes. It is quite noticable. I will remeasure today to see how it has settled since install.
No chance it's on the wrong side ?
Old 09-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #19

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
lookin good cant wait till we get matching bumpers. im thinking of bedlinning it then color matching.
I need to see pics of that! That'll be a pretty penny.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #20

Army:
Quote:
No chance it's on the wrong side ?
How dare you! I am offended....but, I have been known to do dumb shit like that, so.......
Here are pics of the driver side.

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030362.jpg

Team Lombardo 2012 Build-p1030363.jpg