My Never End Build

View Poll Results: What cool to paint, blue or black
blue 58 67.44%
black 28 32.56%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2012, 10:11 PM   #21
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Your phone looks kind of dated though
Old 07-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #22
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
No their not stock, I bought them on caird.com, but they haven't made any aftermarket ones for the 2012 model
Old 07-13-2012, 09:46 PM   #23
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got a light scratch on my truck :S

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...d-my-taco.html
Old 07-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
nice wheels

but a pain to clean in all those damn nooks and crannies

especially if like me you wax them

never again

with what did you cleaned them?
Old 07-20-2012, 03:15 AM   #28

Installed the Pro Comp Light bar, spent some quality time with my truck to get it done.

First painted it.

Second take off the bumper cover

Third install the brackets & get the bumper on

Fourth get the light bar into place and bolt up everything
Old 07-20-2012, 03:20 AM   #29

CONTINUED

Alpine PDX 1.1000

The Epicenter Concert Series

JL W3 10''
Old 07-20-2012, 04:21 AM   #30
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa i like that bar! How much did that run you if you dont mind me asking?

I cant wait to start messing with audio in my truck, For now the JBL does the job but i really want to at least replace all my speakers to match the aftermarket 7" i have in the truck. Subs would be my last thing along with deadening the cab.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #31

The bar was just $50, got it form blackhawke88.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:59 AM   #32
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
You my friend got a killer deal then! It looks really sweet! i love how it goes inside the bumper like that.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #33
Silver DCLB is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
Silver DCLB's Tacoma Gallery
great build, i love the rims!
Old 07-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #34

Got my taco for some detail painting on a taco shop

Also received some mail! I love getting mail!!

And this was inside!

With some hardware

And a Rigid Industries sticker

Also got some caps

Old 08-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
so of the epicenter!!

did you make the boxes with 3 10's? very nice
Thanks man! it's one box for 2 10's and 1 for 1 10''
Old 08-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #37

Got this babies

Installed them like in 20 minutes

Also put in some weather techs

Not today but got these on a custom light bar.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #38

BUMP
Old 08-15-2012, 12:18 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mason View Post
what specs did you use to make the boxes for the two w3 10"
I don't have the measures just now but can get them for you tomorrow if you want

Products Discussed in this Thread