Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Never End Build

Old 08-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #42
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2" block in the rear and need an additional 2". Do the fox 2.0 rear shocks give you 2" of lift in the rear? I really dont want to add a 2" aal in addition to the block I already have.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #43
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunajoe13 View Post
Love your build! Whats the back spacing and offset of your wheels? I'm wanting a similar setup for my truck. Also where did you get your tires?? I cant seem to find them anywhere...?
They have a Back Spacing: 4.77 ,Offset: -44M. This is where I bought them its the best price on the market.
http://4wheelonline.com/Nitto_Trail_....135956.456184
And the wheels on
http://mrwheeldeal.com/b/

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
I have a 2" block in the rear and need an additional 2". Do the fox 2.0 rear shocks give you 2" of lift in the rear? I really dont want to add a 2" aal in addition to the block I already have.
The fox shocks work from stock to 2'', they don't give the lift, the blocks do. If you want a 4'' lift you would need these
http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...s-p-25810.html
Old 08-16-2012, 08:45 PM   #44
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That is a 3" rear lift and thx for the shock update. Is there any other way to get 4" in the rear w/ my 2" block. Will the 2" aal work? Also, with the bilstein set at 1.75 and a 3" spacer in the front and a full 4" in the rear what size tires to you recommend w 17's?
Old 08-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #45
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That is a 3" rear lift and thx for the shock update. Is there any other way to get 4" in the rear w/ my 2" block. Will the 2" aal work? Also, with the bilstein set at 1.75 and a 3" spacer in the front and a full 4" in the rear what size tires to you recommend w 17's?
On unloaded Tacomas, they will result in a 1" taller stance than the stated lift height of 3". The stated lift height is maintained with loads of 400-500 lbs of cargo. And the aal should work. For the tires you can get some 285/70r17 or 295/70r17 it's up to you how you want you truck to look.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #46
War Eagle!!

Thanks for the info. Yeah I was debating on the 285 or 295 wish I had the availability to put them both on and then choose.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #48

Quote:
With the 1.75 bilsteins set in the front and a 2" spacer will it be necessary to replace the uca's?
I'm not pretty sure but I think you won't have to change them
Old 08-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #50

Sorry for the delay but didn't had time to remove the sub box for getting the measurements, just had time today so here they are:
Old 08-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #51

The double sub one has the same dimensions only the length changes:

It's 29'' long if you can't see on pic
Old 09-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #52
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
I like those headlights! And i like the truck overall too haha
Old 09-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
I like those headlights! And i like the truck overall too haha
Thanks man
Old 09-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #54

Got my windows tinted!
Old 09-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #55
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
how do you like that LED light bar and the 3 W3 10"s?
I'm thinking about putting in 2 13tw5's but the W3's would be a lot cheaper i think. Also where did you get the box for them? I like the build. It looks really nice.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #56

The led bar is super bright lights up everything on your way, since it a combo you get the spot and flood light, it comes with lifetime warranty but it's a little expensive; on the w3 I love how they sound deep low base, I have it on -2 on my HU and -4 on the amp and still makes the car vibrate, the boxes where custom made by a sound shop. The 13tw5's are awesome too but a little more expensive. Did a research on those and found this:

http://www.amazon.com/JL-Audio-CS113...keywords=13tw5

The box is perfect for behind the rear seats and it's only $20 more than the sub alone.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #57
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you find the box for your w3's though?
Old 09-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #58

They where custom build on a shop in Indio called ''Precision auto sound''.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #59

Air Force:
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
ah that makes so much more sense. Thank you. If I may ask, how much was it to get all 3 boxes made total? I'm wondering if it would be cheaper to get the 13tw5 already in the box or get a custom box for the w3
Old 09-15-2012, 08:41 PM   #60

Like I purchased everything in the same shop (2 amps, 3 subs, wiring, epicenter) they gave me a great discount, think it was 150-200 for the boxes