Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Never End Build

Old 09-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #61
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Hmm alright that does help thank you. Which amps are you running, and for what?
Old 09-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #62
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Alpine PDX 4.100 amp for the speakers,
Alpine PDX 1.1000 amp for the subs
Old 11-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #63
krause is on a distinguished road

Navy: Petty Officer 3rd class
Name: Matt
krause's Tacoma Gallery
There's a place out of Austin Texas that makes really nice boxes specifically for Toyotas. http://www.tacotunes.com I bought mine from there and it's awesome.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #64
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance of posting some better pics of the light bar with the rigid lights on it?
Old 01-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #65
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mcneil fiberglass fenders and bedsides PROGRESS

Attached Thumbnails
My Never End Build-mexicali-20130111-00314.jpg   My Never End Build-mexicali-20130107-00293.jpg   My Never End Build-mexicali-20130107-00292.jpg  
Old 01-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #66

MOOAR PROGRESS

Attached Thumbnails
My Never End Build-img-20130107-00291.jpg  
Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #67

MC NEIL FIBER GLASS

GOT IN THIS NEW FILTER & PREFILTER

OLD PIC FROM AN OFFROAD TRIP

NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLER WHEN NEW

Attached Thumbnails
My Never End Build-305562_10150655485686452_1178448892_n.jpg   My Never End Build-img_0556.jpg   My Never End Build-calexico-20121229-00266.jpg   My Never End Build-img_0528.jpg   My Never End Build-img_0516.jpg  

Old 04-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #68

SOME RECENT PICTURES

Attached Thumbnails
My Never End Build-mexicali-20130223-00535-copia.jpg   My Never End Build-mexicali-20130223-00536.jpg   My Never End Build-img_1118.jpg   My Never End Build-img_1121.jpg  
Old 07-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #69

New mod

MAXTRAC 4'' SPINDLES
Attached Thumbnails
My Never End Build-img_2061.jpg  
Old 07-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #70
Infamous Coating is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Infamous Coating's Tacoma Gallery
What size are your front fenders and do you have the bumper fillers too?
Old 08-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #71
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
NICE!
Old 08-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous Coating View Post
What size are your front fenders and do you have the bumper fillers too?
Mcneil 3'' Fiberglass Fenders with glassworks unlimited bumper caps
http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/off-r...5-2009-tacoma/
Old 08-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by urrutiadan32 View Post
NICE!
Thanks!
Old 08-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #74

Rear ended little chevy

Old 08-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #75
urrutiadan32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
urrutiadan32's Tacoma Gallery
Woah!
Old 08-22-2013, 06:27 AM   #76
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to behold

aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
No damage to your truck at all? Can you post a pic from straight on with those fenders on. I am debating on adding some to my truck, but all I have on mine is mid-travel with SCS 6 wheels and 265 70 17 tires. Curious if my truck will look funny with it not being LT.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #77

0 damage
Attached Thumbnails
My Never End Build-mexicali-20130816-00313.jpg  
Old 08-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
No damage to your truck at all? Can you post a pic from straight on with those fenders on. I am debating on adding some to my truck, but all I have on mine is mid-travel with SCS 6 wheels and 265 70 17 tires. Curious if my truck will look funny with it not being LT.

No damage at all, I don't have a straight front picture but will try to take one today. It won't look funny just add some 2'' spacer to each wheel and some bigger tires
Old 08-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #79
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to beholdaubi1414 is a splendid one to behold

aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
2" Spacers whew!!! That's pretty large. What about 1.25's? Did you add them to all wheels? No alignment issues or tire wear issues?
Old 08-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #80

Yes to 4 wheels and 0 issues