Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Punkindrublic's Stormtrooper Build

Old 02-13-2013, 12:13 PM   #21
WMDIII22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
WMDIII22's Tacoma Gallery
I LOVE the way your truck is building up. Keep it up bud!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #22
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
My Truck, friend's FJ, Brother's Chevy
Tacoma and FJ suck, go CHEVY!
Old 02-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #23
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Tacoma and FJ suck, go CHEVY!
This guy has jokes.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #24
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This guy has jokes.
Just giving you a hard time. I actually go to school with your brother. Truck's lookin good
Old 02-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #25
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just giving you a hard time. I actually go to school with your brother. Truck's lookin good
Thanks man, he told me.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:38 AM   #26

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
How long have you been working at SEO?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:04 AM   #27

Quote:
How long have you been working at SEO?
Just this semester.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #28

Got my new tires put on. Goodyear Duratrac 285/75/R16. Truck now has a 3 inch Old Man Emu lift with these tires!

Old 03-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #29
paguila is on a distinguished road
Name: Adrian
paguila's Tacoma Gallery
love the truck but i have to ask,,, do u still have the factory roof rack, if so would u sell it?
Old 03-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by paguila View Post
love the truck but i have to ask,,, do u still have the factory roof rack, if so would u sell it?
Thanks!

I do not have the factory rack, sold it to another member here on TW. Sorry man.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #31
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
Love the new look the tires give your truck!..
Old 03-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
Love the new look the tires give your truck!..
Thanks Jeff.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #33

Its been raining so much in the Upstate of SC this summer that I finally decided to go have some fun with it at a local creek crossing.

http://youtu.be/M1qWKx6mS00
Old 07-26-2013, 12:03 PM   #34

Pelfreybilt plate bumper on order. Hopefully it gets here soon!
Old 07-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #35
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
can't wait to see the pics of this as well as in person!
Old 07-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #36
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
Bout damn time you put a lift on that thing. It's looking really good bub
Old 07-27-2013, 04:44 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
Bout damn time you put a lift on that thing. It's looking really good bub
Thanks! I wanted to make sure I got the right lift before I jumped the gun and realized I made a mistake.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:43 AM   #38
Rock magnet
BajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Police Sergeant
Name: Drew
BajaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have decided to create a build thread for my truck because the mods are starting to add up, and it's starting to get some character for itself.

How it sits today

How it looked when I got it minus the Mud and Powder Coated Rims

Exterior
Baja Roof Rack (Purchased from http://www.southeastoverland.com/; highly recommended, he is awesome)
Avid Step Bars
AVS Vent Visors
Powder Coated TRD Offroad Rims
Dual CB Antenas
Satoshi Grill (from River Rat 69)

Suspension and Tires
OME 885 Coils
OME Front and Rear Shocks
Dakar Rear Leaf Pack
Goodyear Duratrac 285/75/R16

Armor
Pelfreybilt Front Plate Bumper (on order)

Interior
Alpine iDA-X305 Head Unit
JL 13TW5-3 Subwoofer
JL XD 600/1 Amp
Wifi iPad as GPS (Bluetooth connected to Dual GPS)
Ram iPad Mount
Weathertech Floor Mats
Uniden Bearcat CB Radio
Maglite Mod
OTRATTWs Rocker Switches

Lighting
Retro Fitted Headlights
4 IPF 868s on front of Roof Rack
2 Rigid Industry Dually Flood lights on Rear of Roof Rack
Rigid Industries 20" SR behind Grill (Write up here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...d-satoshi.html)

Miscellaneous
Engine Cover Mod
Blacked Out Badges
iPad Mount

Future
LED Cup Holder Mod
Snorkel
Power Sliding Rear Window
Replace the IPFs with a LED Bar
Rear Bumper
Winch

Here are some photos of it:

Side Roof Rack

Rear Roof Rack

iPad Mount

Sub and Amp

My Truck, friend's FJ, Brother's Chevy

My Truck and Boat

I'll add more pics as they come
How stable is the ipad on the ram mount while driving? Does it shake a lot, or is it pretty rigid?
Old 08-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #39
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Did you need spacers to run 285s on stock wheels?
Old 08-05-2013, 04:23 AM   #40
fau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to all
Name: Tom
fau8823's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaRunner View Post
How stable is the ipad on the ram mount while driving? Does it shake a lot, or is it pretty rigid?
^^^^this. Anymore pics of heheh mount? Does it crowd the passenger? I'm seriously considering getting one. Looks awesome!