Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Raz4back's 2012 MGM Build

Old 07-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
Raz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Raz4back's Tacoma Gallery
Raz4back's 2012 MGM Build

How it sits today

Factory Options

4x4
TRD Off Road Package
5 Speed Automatic
Entune
DTRL
Door Sill Protectors
All Weather Mats
Tow Package

Suspension

Bilstein 5100s all around Front set at 1.75"
Wheelers 1.5" AAL

Wheels and Tires

Ballistic Jester 17x9 -12 Offset
255/75/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Exterior
Color Matched Grill, Mirrors, Door Handles,
Tinted Tail Lights (VHT Nightshades)
BHLM
Sock Monkey Decal
20% Tint on Front Windows
Plasti Dipped Badges, Rear Bumper
Painted Valance
Black Realtree Badges

Interior

CSJumper Led Map and Dome lighting
Factory Style Light Switch from Tundrapart

Lighting
Hella Black Magic 500s (3)
Morimoto Mini D2S Projectors
Apollo shrouds painted MGM
Morimoto 3Five Ballasts
Morimoto 6000K Bulbs
CS Jumper White/Amber Switchback LED DTRL
CS Jumper Side Marker Lights
886 Bulb Reverse Lights

Future Mods

Katzkin Leather
Sliders
OME Coils
LED Bedlights

My 07 that I traded in

My new truck at the dealer waiting to go home

Finally got her home

BHLM. Color Matched Grill

Bilstein 5100s installed

Painted Wheels, Colormatched Mirrors and Door Handles

AAL installed

Crossfab light bar with Hella Black Magics wired to Factory Style Switch

TRS Retrofit D2S Projectors, Apollo Shrouds, BHLM, Colormatched Bowls and Shrouds

CSJumper Led Switchback DTRLs and Side Marker Lights

Painted Engine Cover

New Wheels and Tires

Old 07-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sweet man! Love the BHLM on a 2012. Nice job!
Old 07-09-2012, 06:10 AM   #7
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man
Old 07-11-2012, 04:26 AM   #9
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good, did you changed the headlights? If so will be interested on the factory ones
Old 07-11-2012, 08:15 AM   #11
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz4back View Post
Thanks, those are my factory headlights with the BHLM. I don't think there are any aftermarkets available yet.
What's BHLM?
Old 07-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #13
Beers is on a distinguished road
Beers's Tacoma Gallery
What paint did you use on the front valence?
Old 07-12-2012, 12:08 AM   #15
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
What wheels are those that are painted black with the silver lips??
Old 07-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #17
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Wow they look way different that way!!
Old 07-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #18
Dobri56 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Dobri56's Tacoma Gallery
hows your wheels holding up with painting them and how'd you do them. I was going to do my wheels but don't want to do plasti dip. I'd actually like them to last.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:57 PM   #19
Raz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Raz4back's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobri56 View Post
hows your wheels holding up with painting them and how'd you do them. I was going to do my wheels but don't want to do plasti dip. I'd actually like them to last.
They have held up good, no chips whatsoever.

I sanded them with 420 grit, cleaned with wax and grease remover, sprayed with self etching primer, and then painted.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:05 PM   #20
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
Are you just running the Billies up front with the stock coils and UCAs? if so how does it ride and whatnot? Thought about doing this same lift.