LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Pgiroua's build...

Old 11-08-2012, 11:12 PM   #41
Geaux Tigers
pgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Royce
pgiroua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcballz View Post
how are those allpros holding?
im gonna do the exact same setup you have but was thinking about running ebaich springs.. heard they ride better with 1500's

& since your 5.5 in front is there much lean since you have 3"AP in the rear and give or take 1" factory rake?
The All Pro's are holding up great... No problems at all. You may want to do a little more research on the Eibachs vs the OME 883's. Ride quality was a big thing for me since this is my daily driver and digging deeper into this site I found out that the 883's are the best for ride quality out if the OME options. The Eibachs, from what people say here, give a little stiffer ride. Mine were a little stiff at first but after about 500 or so miles, softened up very nicely.

Not sure how but I only ended up with about a 1/4" or so of rake which is not even noticeable. I do have a 1" block to put in the back if the All Pro's settle in the future.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Old 03-20-2013, 11:30 PM   #42
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgiroua View Post
The All Pro's are holding up great... No problems at all. You may want to do a little more research on the Eibachs vs the OME 883's. Ride quality was a big thing for me since this is my daily driver and digging deeper into this site I found out that the 883's are the best for ride quality out if the OME options. The Eibachs, from what people say here, give a little stiffer ride. Mine were a little stiff at first but after about 500 or so miles, softened up very nicely.

Not sure how but I only ended up with about a 1/4" or so of rake which is not even noticeable. I do have a 1" block to put in the back if the All Pro's settle in the future.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Sic build and very informative! Couple questions tho..

These measurements were taken immediately after installation, correct?

Post-lift height front (middle of wheel): 26-1/4"
Post-lift height back (middle of wheel): 26"

So, the 883's settled down about 1/2" leaving you with a rake of 1/4 inch? Or were you talking bro lean of about 1/4"?
In your research, how much were the allpros supposed to settle at?

I want my lift to be either completely level, or slightly at a rake for heavy loads... If I'm not mistaken, this is what you have accomplished, rite?
Would it be possible to take your current measurements to see where you sit at now? Thanks!!
Old 03-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #43
87twentytwor is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
87twentytwor's Tacoma Gallery
Yo?