Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 07:19 AM   #21
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
added some videos of the exhaust to the front page.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:36 AM   #22
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just ordered my Avid offroad sliders today. HELL YEAH
Old 03-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #23

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362180965.640226.jpg

Puttin these fkers on tonight!!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #24

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362196689.621547.jpg
Old 03-05-2013, 06:10 AM   #25

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362488986.116997.jpg

5100s on tonight. Looks awesome. Has just an ever so slight rear rake, this picture is again on an incline.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:37 PM   #26

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362515874.867200.jpg
Old 03-11-2013, 02:39 PM   #28

new picz
Old 03-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #30
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
X2^ you gotta be able to buff that out...
Old 03-19-2013, 07:48 PM   #31
wfochris is on a distinguished road
wfochris's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride! I'm guessing the 5% tint is legal due to the TN tag sticking out of the pond? Your location says Mobile, but I'm sure you'd have a ticket or 2 if that were the case
Old 07-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #32
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck,

Sorry for the Pond,

DO TELL!!!!
Old 07-24-2013, 09:05 AM   #33
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Dang!

I am so sorry bro....

That would upset me a lot, wow....

That is just nutz!!!!

I am glad your ins company helped as much as they did, and an FJ is a great way to roll too.

Did you end up parting out your Tacoma or did the salvage yard have to take it away?
Old 07-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
Dang!

I am so sorry bro....

That would upset me a lot, wow....

That is just nutz!!!!

I am glad your ins company helped as much as they did, and an FJ is a great way to roll too.

Did you end up parting out your Tacoma or did the salvage yard have to take it away?
The insurance co. took everything.. it sucked
Old 09-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #35

Old 09-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #36

Old 09-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #37
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
FJ looks good man, sorry to hear about your truck! Where abouts was it? At least you got a comparable trade
Old 10-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdNick View Post
FJ looks good man, sorry to hear about your truck! Where abouts was it? At least you got a comparable trade
It was right past the missippi line under "browns bridge" .. definitely a good mud spot other than the giant hole
Old 10-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #39
Hailstate!
chart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of lightchart92 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force:
Name: Cody
chart92's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in southern part of the state this is so true. Haha. Sorry for the loss. I know a buddy who lost a couple of trucks due to "standing water". Turns out they're like 4-6 feet deep. Lots of areas like that. Another good rule of thumb I found while living there for 19yrs was always check first. My brother in law nearly took his rear axle out when going through actual standing water when he hit a tree stump someone throughout in the middle of that shit.

B.T.W were you in Jackson County?
Old 10-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by chart92 View Post
If you were in southern part of the state this is so true. Haha. Sorry for the loss. I know a buddy who lost a couple of trucks due to "standing water". Turns out they're like 4-6 feet deep. Lots of areas like that. Another good rule of thumb I found while living there for 19yrs was always check first. My brother in law nearly took his rear axle out when going through actual standing water when he hit a tree stump someone throughout in the middle of that shit.

B.T.W were you in Jackson County?
Nah-- I was right by the AL/MS line around Lucedale. It was a bad experience to say the least