Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #21
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
If this is poo-flingin, I should be doing more of it. Truck looks great!
Old 10-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #22
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered some goodies today: Avid Lightbar and a 1.5" AAL from Toytec!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #23
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

added some videos of the exhaust to the front page.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #24
Large Breast Enthusiast

Just ordered my Avid offroad sliders today. HELL YEAH
Old 03-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #25
Large Breast Enthusiast

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362180965.640226.jpg

Puttin these fkers on tonight!!
Old 03-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #26
Large Breast Enthusiast

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362196689.621547.jpg
Old 03-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #27
Large Breast Enthusiast

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362488986.116997.jpg

5100s on tonight. Looks awesome. Has just an ever so slight rear rake, this picture is again on an incline.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #28
Large Breast Enthusiast

My Poo-Flingin Build Up Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362515874.867200.jpg
Old 03-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #30
Large Breast Enthusiast

new picz
Old 03-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #32
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
X2^ you gotta be able to buff that out...
Old 03-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #33
wfochris is on a distinguished road
wfochris's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride! I'm guessing the 5% tint is legal due to the TN tag sticking out of the pond? Your location says Mobile, but I'm sure you'd have a ticket or 2 if that were the case
Old 07-23-2013, 09:06 AM   #34
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck,

Sorry for the Pond,

DO TELL!!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #35
Large Breast Enthusiast

What up guys. So basically the story behind that little mud puddle was I had been fishing with one of my buddies and we had pulled off the road to get turned around to head back to Mobile. I was turning around and tried to cut through the very right corner of that hole. I shit you not it literally looked like some standing water as there was no river or stream anywhere near it. So when I cut the corner my front left wheel started sinking down, so I put it in 4WD and reversed to get out of it. My front wheels DUG a hole then all of the sudden BAM my front slid too the left a good 4 feet and I was like WHAT THE F*&K was that. I shit you not, this was a HOLE. When I got out of the truck I literally had to climb up this sudden drop off which was literally a cliff. Long story short, I got the truck pulled out by my friend and the engine was water logged. The locals came by to check out what happened and they were like, "Yep, that happens about once or twice a month. They need a sign that says "Hole".

I was so pissed off at what happened that when the insurance settlement came I got a 350z. Now a couple days ago I traded the Z in because I missed having my toyota. It came down between an FJ and an X-Runner but since I'm soon to be married I went with the FJ because it's a little more family oriented. I wont be attempting to drive through mud in an area I'm not familiar with ever again. Here I was with a truck I had just purchased with 17k miles and I totaled it being a dumbass and not really thinking.. but as you can see at the corner there is grass, and being down here at sea level there is standing water EVERYWHERE.

Moral of the story: Dont drive through standing water in Mississippi. Unless you have a V6 and a snorkel. Which I will soon be putting on my FJ.

@WFOChris... the tint was 5% and was put on in TN.. AL tint laws are crazy.

Old 07-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #36
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Dang!

I am so sorry bro....

That would upset me a lot, wow....

That is just nutz!!!!

I am glad your ins company helped as much as they did, and an FJ is a great way to roll too.

Did you end up parting out your Tacoma or did the salvage yard have to take it away?
Old 07-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #37
Large Breast Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
Dang!

I am so sorry bro....

That would upset me a lot, wow....

That is just nutz!!!!

I am glad your ins company helped as much as they did, and an FJ is a great way to roll too.

Did you end up parting out your Tacoma or did the salvage yard have to take it away?
The insurance co. took everything.. it sucked
Old 09-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #38
Large Breast Enthusiast

Old 09-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #39
Large Breast Enthusiast

Old 09-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #40
Odie
trdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdNick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdNick's Tacoma Gallery
FJ looks good man, sorry to hear about your truck! Where abouts was it? At least you got a comparable trade