Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

La0d0g's Rig

Old 07-01-2013, 03:20 PM   #201
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Chopped fenders look great! and the 35 MTR's look skinnier than my 35's.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #202
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Chopped fenders look great! and the 35 MTR's look skinnier than my 35's.
Thanks! I looked at yours a bunch before I did mine I thought you were running MTRs too
Old 07-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #203
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Thanks! I looked at yours a bunch before I did mine I thought you were running MTRs too
I think my wheels are wider than yours. I have 35x12.5r17 but my wheels are 17x9. I wish mine were skinnier but there isn't much of a choice with these wheels.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #204
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
I think my wheels are wider than yours. I have 35x12.5r17 but my wheels are 17x9. I wish mine were skinnier but there isn't much of a choice with these wheels.
Yep, they are. 16x8 here.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #205
Rocketjfk is on a distinguished road
Rocketjfk's Tacoma Gallery
Truckin Awesome!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #206
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks awesome Matt. Did Eric make the bed rack for you?
Old 07-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #207
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketjfk View Post
Truckin Awesome!!!!!!!

Thanks! Keep the popcorn popping, snorkel time this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Truck looks awesome Matt. Did Eric make the bed rack for you?
Thanks Nathan. Yeah, Eric made the bed bars and then I threw a Yakama cargo basket on top. Works great and it allows for my two action packers, cooler, and chairs to fit in the bed for when I go camp mode. During the winter I'll probably put the spare back in the bed so I can see out the rear window again.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #208
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery

Let me know if you want some help with that snorkel this weekend
Old 07-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #209
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post

Let me know if you want some help with that snorkel this weekend
Sweet, I'll shoot you a text to see when you're around.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #210
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet, I'll shoot you a text to see when you're around.
I'll be around all weekend. GF is in Seattle so I'll just be working at the shop, riding my streetbike, etc. hahaha
Old 07-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #212
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
35's I need them in my life...
Get some.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #213
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get some.
I plan on it....but I just bought 5 285/75/16 MTRs in Feb....
Old 07-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #214
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I plan on it....but I just bought 5 285/75/16 MTRs in Feb....
Old 07-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #215
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
You would have to dig deep to make it worth it....if you are serious, PM me an offer....
Old 07-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #216
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You would have to dig deep to make it worth it....if you are serious, PM me an offer....
i gots a good deal on new ones, pending funds, so probably wouldnt be worth it to you
Old 07-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #217
I love your mom!

Quote:
^^ haha, I know right.

I actually got off my ass and did some work this weekend. Taped off, measured, and cut the flares. Finished them off with some door trim. I think they turned out pretty good.

Measuring tool:

Taped off and measured:

Finished up:

This week I'll be cutting the body.
What did you use to cut your fenders and your flairs?
Old 07-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #218
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What did you use to cut your fenders and your flairs?
Mostly used a Dremel but I used a body saw for some of the harder-to-get-to sections.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #220
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And only cut off 2"?
Yeah. I figured I'd rather do less and be able to cut more off later than do more and not be able to go back. So far I'm happy with the 2", rubbing my fenders seems to be the least of my issues.