Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

La0d0g's Rig

Old 10-15-2012, 09:47 PM   #21
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Matt!
Old 01-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #22
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted to post some of the pics from our late summer trip to Slick Rock. They've been posted in a few other threads but wanted to consolidate mine here.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:20 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Stole a pic for the Relentless Fab Facebook page Matt. Hope you dont mind.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #24
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Stole a pic for the Relentless Fab Facebook page Matt. Hope you dont mind.
Late response, not sure how I missed it. I don't mind at all Eric. Which pic? I don't FB.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #25
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck
Old 01-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #26

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Good looking truck
Appreciate it!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #27
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Late response, not sure how I missed it. I don't mind at all Eric. Which pic? I don't FB.
The one above with both of our trucks.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:25 AM   #28

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The one above with both of our trucks.
Sweet! I really like that picture... s looking sick!
Old 01-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #29
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Truck's looking awesome Matt!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #30

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Truck's looking awesome Matt!
Thank you sir!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #31
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck dude!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #32

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
Nice truck dude!
Thanks man!

I just placed an order for a few of the red LEDs. This weekend while I was out camping I was thinking it would be cool to have red overheads. Then I saw your post and figured it was a sign
Old 02-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #33
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man!

I just placed an order for a few of the red LEDs. This weekend while I was out camping I was thinking it would be cool to have red overheads. Then I saw your post and figured it was a sign
lol I've been thinking about it for a while now and thought it would be cool to have a light that wouldn't blind me if I turned it on at night. Then I remembered, using my red light in the field while in the military.

Red is awesome and a lot of people don't know that it doesn't kill your night vision at night. Some always wonder, "ummm why do they always use red lights in military movies?"
Old 02-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #34

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my red LEDs last night. Now I don't get spots when I turn them on at night.

Old 02-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #35

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yes, and this showed up yesterday

Old 02-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #36
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Those look bright, where did you order them from?
Old 02-12-2013, 11:49 AM   #37

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Those look bright, where did you order them from?
superbrightleds.com

Part: WLED-x5: 194 LED Bulb - 5 LED Wide Angle Wedge Base WLED-R5: Red

Two of them shipped for just under $9.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #38

Quote:
Oh yes, and this showed up yesterday

Saturday fun!
Old 02-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #39

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saturday fun!
Yep, yippee
Old 02-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #40

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't taken any mall crawling pics yet but here is a close up of the new setup. Haven't gotten it aligned yet but still rides like a champ. Super happy. Big thanks to the local crew and mod day!