Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

La0d0g's Rig

Old 08-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #381
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Its worked like a charm every time I've used it. As for pre-maintenance I didn't do any before I put it in. I figured (and this could definitely be naÔve) that its a Warn, they've been around long enough to have their shit together and a system that they claim needs no additional lubrication is just that. I guess time will tell.

The two maintenance things I do do to it are cleaning the synthetic line and I make sure to run it once a month to get the juices flowing.
Ok thanks Matt, this is most likely the winch I will get so trying to gather as much reviews as possible. Rep sent your way...

Matt
Old 08-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #382
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet looking rig!
Old 08-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #383
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
You too! of the SC
Old 08-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #384
Pretty good at drinkin beer!
TaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to beholdTaKoToy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Rob
TaKoToy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like mine on steroids!!! Good job man!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:13 AM   #385
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man, great work
Old 08-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #386
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKoToy View Post
Lots of steroids!
Old 08-28-2013, 09:09 AM   #387
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Hey your truck sucks! You should give your bumpers and leaf pack to this guy Jerry. I am totally not impressed at all. What is this amateur hour. You know what, let me do you a favor and take your truck off tour hands so you are not embarrassed with it any more.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #388
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
are you just going through every thread you're subscribed to and talking shit this morning?
Old 08-28-2013, 09:15 AM   #389
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjacobsjr View Post
Hey your truck sucks! You should give your bumpers and leaf pack to this guy Jerry. I am totally not impressed at all. What is this amateur hour. You know what, let me do you a favor and take your truck off tour hands so you are not embarrassed with it any more.
lololol if only people were that gullible
Old 08-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #390
gjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud ofgjacobsjr has much to be proud of

Air Force: 1st Recon Squadron
Name: Jerry
gjacobsjr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
are you just going through every thread you're subscribed to and talking shit this morning?
No just to yours because im so fuckin JEALOUS.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #391

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKoToy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Nice truck man, great work
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
Lots of steroids!
Thanks guys, appreciate it!
Old 08-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #392
evan164 is on a distinguished road
Name: Evan
evan164's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Oh hell why not...
Ooooohhhh! I like that
Old 08-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #393

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, that thing is beast!
Old 08-30-2013, 10:42 PM   #394
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-31-2013, 05:48 PM   #395
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery

I love truck.

This thing is sick man. Keep it up
Old 08-31-2013, 10:00 PM   #397

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #398

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday I had some spare time so I figured I'd get under the truck and try to isolate the diff leak that's been going on slowly but surely since I re-geared. Earlier in the week we looked at it seemed to be coming from the area under the actuator and I had my fingers crossed it was due to this and not the seal on the diff. Well wouldn't you know the top bolt connecting the actuator was barely finger tight so I snugged everything down and then spent about 30 minutes cleaning all the goop that had been slung everywhere. Now to monitor this week and, fingers crossed, hopefully not see any more shit coming out.

After I finished that I saw the army surplus d-rings that have been sitting there for about a year and decided to install them. Was a bitch to get the driver's side out but got them grinded down and back in with some anti-seize without issue. Then cut the bed mat for easy access. I really like how they lay down over themselves so they are mostly out of the way when not in use. Definitely a good addition.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #399
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the actuator was where the leak was coming from! Good for you, dont have to remove the diff and re-seal the whole axle flange.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #400

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I thought the actuator was where the leak was coming from! Good for you, dont have to remove the diff and re-seal the whole axle flange.
My thoughts exactly. Hopefully that was it!