Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

La0d0g's Rig

Old 02-19-2013, 12:46 AM   #41
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Looks like you might need to do the boot slide Matt.
How much lift are you at now?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #42
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery

Upload an updated full truck picture Matt...

Matt
Old 02-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #43
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Looks like you might need to do the boot slide Matt.
How much lift are you at now?
Yeah I might. Waiting to put my new tires on before I start dicking with it.

Lift specs:

DF 22 1/2"
DR 24 3/4"
PF 22 3/4"
PR 24 3/4"
Old 02-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #44
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

Upload an updated full truck picture Matt...

Matt
Here is one a snapped on mod day. Not the greatest quality. Might try to run up to the hills this evening to get a couple flex shots.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #45
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here is one a snapped on mod day. Not the greatest quality. Might try to run up to the hills this evening to get a couple flex shots.

Looks good! Getting my Demello on tomorrow and sliders in the next couple weeks. We'll be kinda like twins...

Matt
Old 02-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #46
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Looks good! Getting my Demello on tomorrow and sliders in the next couple weeks. We'll be kinda like twins...

Matt
Nice! Enjoy your new hardware. Run some shit over when you get in on
Old 02-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #47
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to show off some droop last night but the droop sucks and so does the pic.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #48
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Trying to show off some droop last night but the droop sucks
The standard 5100s are limiting my droop also. I'm planning on adding the 3" shaft extenders to them.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #49
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The standard 5100s are limiting my droop also. I'm planning on adding the 3" shaft extenders to them.
That pic is with the extension. It was shitty truck placement on my part. Need bigger hump/dip...
Old 02-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #50
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Went and snapped a few more pics on a burm this afternoon. Definitely got more extension.

This side was about 1/2" from contacting the new bump stops

Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #51
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Went and snapped a few more pics on a burm this afternoon. Definitely got more extension.

Nice! So when are you throwing on some new kicks?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:06 PM   #52
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
I'm taking her in for an alignment tomorrow AM. While I'm there I'm going to see if they have any MTRs in house, if so I'm going to mount one on my spare rim. Then I can take it home, cycle the suspension and see how much I need to cut. At least that is the approach in my head right now.

There is also a chance I'll need to swap wheels but not going there yet...
Old 02-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #53
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the kind of flex I'm talkin about!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #54
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thats the kind of flex I'm talkin about!
Old 02-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #55
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Definitely got more extension.

Old 02-25-2013, 10:39 AM   #56
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Went and got an alignment done this weekend. No more floating down the road

While I was there I had them throw an MTR on my spare. Now I have some work to do

Old 02-26-2013, 02:30 AM   #57
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Yeah I might. Waiting to put my new tires on before I start dicking with it.

Lift specs:

DF 22 1/2"
DR 24 3/4"
PF 22 3/4"
PR 24 3/4"
Must be the angle.
My front dropped from 23 3/8" to 22 5/8" when I added the sliders & skids, so I picked up a 1/4" spacer from Eric to regain 1/2" of what I lost.

Quote:
Went and got an alignment done this weekend. No more floating down the road

While I was there I had them throw an MTR on my spare. Now I have some work to do

It's not as bad as it looks Matt once you line up the hubs.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #58
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Time for gears!
Old 02-26-2013, 07:40 AM   #59
Its 4 o’clock somewhere

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It's not as bad as it looks Matt once you line up the hubs.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Time for gears!
Yes, yes it is!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #60
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ha those 35's look massive next to the 265's
Thats about how my 4runner looked when it was stock on 29's and I rolled my 34" MT's up next to it. They went all the way to the top of the fender opening