LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

La0d0g's Rig

Old 04-10-2013, 10:45 AM   #141
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is looking awesome Matt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Matt, I know those are 35's, but does that mean they are 305/75/16 or 315/75/16?

I always thought 35's were 305's and 315's were 36's? Or am I wrong?

Matt
A 305 is a wide 33 while a 315 is a 35. It makes no sense, I know
Old 04-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #143
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
everyone should have some Relentless steel underneath them
Relentless steel goes good everywhere. Belly, sides, front & rear (although I'll be going with Relentless aluminum for my bumpers to save weight).
Old 04-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #144
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Truck is looking awesome Matt!
Thanks man! Enjoy a Yuengling for me please

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05ROCKSLINGER View Post
New tires and fender flares look awesome! Good job Matt!
Thanks Robert!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #145
\m/ armor on meats \m/
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Relentless steel goes good everywhere. Belly, sides, front & rear (although I'll be going with Relentless aluminum for my bumpers to save weight).
It definitely helps
Old 04-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #146
MadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nick
MadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Actually, a 305 in 16" is a 33" tire. In a 17", it's 34".
Old 04-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #147
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
So...when are we trading trucks? I could even give you a few bucks or something.

Matt
Old 04-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #148
\m/ armor on meats \m/

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So...when are we trading trucks? I could even give you a few bucks or something.

Matt
You need to make the commute if we are trading
Old 04-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #149
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I think I would make the drive to be honest.

Matt
Old 04-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #150
\m/ armor on meats \m/

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Matt
Oh shit
Old 04-11-2013, 04:56 AM   #151
Student / Vol. FF

Quote:
Quote:

Matt
Quote:
Oh shit
Uh oh...now what? I think we just made a legally binding deal. Sorry dude.

Matt
Old 04-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #152
\m/ armor on meats \m/

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Uh oh...now what? I think we just made a legally binding deal. Sorry dude.

Matt
Old 04-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #153
\m/ armor on meats \m/

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday I got another alignment, they bumped up the caster to 3.2 and 3.5 while still in the green for camber and toe.

Installed some superbumps today

And then a fresh coat of paint for the sliders. Hadn't hit them with paint since Slick Rock last year. They were definitely due for some.

Old 04-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #154
Student / Vol. FF

Quote:

Installed some superbumps today.
Did you get the rear Superbumps?

Matt
Old 04-14-2013, 08:46 PM   #155
\m/ armor on meats \m/

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you get the rear Superbumps?

Matt
No, in the back I'm running some bolt-in extended bumps from EnergySuspensionParts that have about 1.5" hacked off.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:33 PM   #156
Student / Vol. FF

Psst...Your sig picture doesn't link to your build anymore...

(Not that I'm mad about that, because now I don't have an excuse to look at your build again and get all jealous...)

Matt
Old 04-17-2013, 08:29 PM   #157
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty soon you'll have 4.56s!
Old 04-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #158
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #159
Rock magnet
BajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud ofBajaRunner has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Police Sergeant
Name: Drew
BajaRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadToy View Post
Actually, a 305 in 16" is a 33" tire. In a 17", it's 34".
Yeah I know, I want to be able to runn a full size 33, but so far it doesn't seem possible.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #160
\m/ armor on meats \m/

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Psst...Your sig picture doesn't link to your build anymore...

(Not that I'm mad about that, because now I don't have an excuse to look at your build again and get all jealous...)

Matt
Good looking out, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Yep, looking forward to having them!