Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

BGR's build thread......

Old 08-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #41
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
TIME FOR SOME TC LCA TABS

AND THIS IS AFTER I BEAT IT BACK INTO POSITION......
OTHER SIDE IS NOT AS BAD....

PEELED THIS SUCKER BACK

CV BOOT CLAMP MOD DONE AFTER 70K
DAM THAT GROOVE IS DEEP IN THEM BOOTS
Old 08-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #42
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good , love what you've done with the CV angles
Old 08-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #43
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Looking good , love what you've done with the CV angles
KEEP WATCHING IM CUTTING MY BED OFF SOON.....
AND JACKING UP THEM CV'S SOME MORE
BEEN ROCKIN THEM ANGLES for over 70k now......woooot
Old 08-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #45
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Going flatbed , or are you bobbing it ?
got to many dents to try n fix so im thinking bobing it.....
then going to install a bed rack to make up for lost space.....
Old 08-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #46
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Bull shit
Old 08-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #47
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Bull shit
KEEEP WATCHING IF I CAN GET OFF DA BEACH ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE
Old 08-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #48
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
good advice on covering up that crap bedliner with some paint !

no more holding dirt and eating sponges

Old 08-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #49
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
good advice on covering up that crap bedliner with some paint !

no more holding dirt and eating sponges

what did u use?
did u run the can under hot water before you sprayed it?
Old 08-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #50
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Still a huge fan of that aux panel you made.

GO BRUINS
Old 08-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #51
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
what did u use?
did u run the can under hot water before you sprayed it?

Has POS Rustoleum bedliner on there and I hated it. Covered it up with gloss black I had leftover from my LCA's. Super easy to clean now.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #52
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Has POS Rustoleum bedliner on there and I hated it. Covered it up with gloss black I had leftover from my LCA's. Super easy to clean now.
You can alsohit it with a rustoleum satin gloss clear as per rustoleum themselfs
Old 08-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #53
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
You can alsohit it with a rustoleum satin gloss clear as per rustoleum themselfs

it was all faded and chipped up so now it looks like new.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #54
BIG DADDY

Old 08-23-2012, 08:39 AM   #55
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
You had better show up at 'YOUR' meet tomorrow or your ass is getting the ban hammer.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #56
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Could you tell me where you got the brackets for the XRC8 solenoid box under the hood on the passenger side ? I've been looking for something like that.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #57
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good BTW
Old 08-23-2012, 08:47 AM   #58
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
What the shit, Scott.....copying my build thread title are we?

Truck looks good, when's the bumper going on?
Old 08-25-2012, 04:05 PM   #59
BIG DADDY

Quote:
You had better show up at 'YOUR' meet tomorrow or your ass is getting the ban hammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Could you tell me where you got the brackets for the XRC8 solenoid box under the hood on the passenger side ? I've been looking for something like that.
i used (2) 4" L brackets from home depot..... and used some m6 x 1.0 bolts in the existing holes in fender...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Truck looks good BTW
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
What the shit, Scott.....copying my build thread title are we?

Truck looks good, when's the bumper going on?
you haz a build thread......
1 down 1 to go....
that one will give me problems...need a few guys for that one?
might cut it up tomm.