Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

BGR's build thread......

Old 02-05-2014, 05:35 PM   #1181
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
Are you in NY doing all this stuff?

What u mean
Old 02-05-2014, 05:56 PM   #1182
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
What u mean
when are you heading to nj? friday?
Old 02-06-2014, 11:15 AM   #1183
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Wut
lol I have been reading that word for three days now and saying to myself "Wut" as well.....
Old 02-06-2014, 11:41 AM   #1184
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
lol I have been reading that word for three days now and saying to myself "Wut" as well.....
DAM NOOBS

SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FACE WHEN U LOOKED AT THE SUSPENSION AND I SAW A HYDROLIC LINE TO SHOCKS
I THOUGHT I HAD ONE TO MANY TOMATOES
Old 02-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #1185
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DAM NOOBS

SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FACE WHEN U LOOKED AT THE SUSPENSION AND I SAW A HYDROLIC LINE TO SHOCKS
I THOUGHT I HAD ONE TO MANY TOMATOES
LMAO I'm sure I would have thought the same thing.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #1186
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Smells of elderberry and prune juice filled depends in here
Old 02-08-2014, 07:20 AM   #1188
BIG DADDY

Hey i said it was a one time accident
Old 02-08-2014, 07:21 AM   #1189
BIG DADDY

Scott u coming by
Old 02-08-2014, 07:21 AM   #1190
BIG DADDY

Old 02-17-2014, 03:36 PM   #1192
BIG DADDY

So today i had my radio installed at a shop and also had the windows tinted there
So this is how it looks now as i drive it

I did not have him put the trim back on as i had it off and am replacing the light bulbs on some switches and panel that were out
I will also be adding 12 volt outlet and some usb plugs
I am still looking for some that i like and will work
I am looking to put them on the panel just to the lower eight if ac controls
Anyone put them there????
Had the windows tinted up front
I might want the rears done and blacked out , but don't know the laws or want to get pulled over

Got my ny reg today and put the backup cam where it will stay
Now i just have to wire it and run the wires one day if it ever stops snowing

Here are my weathertechs

Next up will be to fix he doors locking all the time
And the 12 outlets hot all the time mod
And will run wiring up front for all future switches
Anyone know where to get nice factory switches
I know all about ottrawa
Old 02-17-2014, 03:39 PM   #1193
BIG DADDY

So i am a former 2nd gen tacoma owner......

she was an 09 off road and i built her up sweet

then she was totaled.....

and now i just picked up a 2003 4runner v8 limited

first thing i did was put my snowboard racks on the factory roof rack

i then hard wired my gps unit.....love this mod...easily removable...and no wires all over..

then i installed my ultragauge....

i then installed a rear hatch open button .so i could escape out the rear hatch if i chose to sleep in there....

i just ordered 2 new chip keys and a key fob.....

i just programmed them today.....wow that was surprisingly easy

so for $25 i got 2 chip keys and had them cut and a new key fob.....

even the window roll down works......woooot

next up will be to install my kings w/700lbs springs ext travel up front

and some icon overland coils and icon ext travel rear shocks.....

and some ready ride uca's....

i also just ordered some cvj axles to replace my stock ones that are leaking ...

next up will be a massive order to rock auto for some inner and outer tre's, new bushings for lca's, idler pulleys, tension-er pulleys, drive belt, spark plugs, front diff oil seals, wheel seals, cabin filter, air filter, ect....

i also just picked up the parts from toyo for the rear diff breather mod....

i will be welding on a rear diff skid plate in the future "when it gets warmer out"

next up will be to install my new pioneer radio and a backup camera.....

this should be fun as it looks like a shit ton of wires

then comes sliders....i think i am going to build my own this go around.....

if i don't do that i'm leaning towards 4x sliders......

then skids, roof rack, bumpers"when i sell a kidney"

i am looking for ideas to mount my oba setup....ita a viar and has a 2-1/2 gal tank......i would also lov to install a retractable air hose

if anyone has any ideas please let me know........

much more to come
Old 02-17-2014, 03:41 PM   #1194
BIG DADDY

Whats the beat way to clean up the kings a bit
All in all they don't look too bad for what they live in
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonCountry View Post
It sounds like you aren't wasting anytime. Those are some nice upgrades. Any idea what type/size tires you're going with? Also, did you opt for the upgraded inner boots on the CVJs? I'll be going with a set soon and am still deciding on whether it's actually worth the extra $80.

i will be going with some treadwright guard dog mt's in a 285-70-17

or if i can run 16's i am going to......and they will be 285-75-16's also in guard dogs.....

i will find out one day when the snow stops and i can dig out my 16's and try them on the runner

also i run kedge grip on these tires......

as for the inner boots...no i have not tried the upgraded boots.....

i have not had a problem with the boots rubbing through....

and cv's are cheap enough...

"well they used to be cheaper....but he "cvj" is having trouble getting the cores back so its like $85 core charge.....

but still not bad for around $150 after shipping charges per axle oem

I need to clean these up and get them ready for times to come

Anyone have the resi brackets for sale???
Im looking for a set
Old 02-17-2014, 04:26 PM   #1195
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Just drill a hole right through the resi and bolt it to the frame

Old 02-17-2014, 06:55 PM   #1196
BIG DADDY

Yea i herd thats what you did to zaks truck
Wyb
Old 02-17-2014, 06:58 PM   #1197
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Just drill a hole right through the resi and bolt it to the frame

dont say that someone will actually do it
Old 02-17-2014, 07:54 PM   #1198
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea i herd thats what you did to zaks truck
Wyb
Old 02-18-2014, 10:41 AM   #1199
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So today i had my radio installed at a shop and also had the windows tinted there
So this is how it looks now as i drive it

I did not have him put the trim back on as i had it off and am replacing the light bulbs on some switches and panel that were out
I will also be adding 12 volt outlet and some usb plugs
I am still looking for some that i like and will work
I am looking to put them on the panel just to the lower eight if ac controls
Anyone put them there????
Had the windows tinted up front
I might want the rears done and blacked out , but don't know the laws or want to get pulled over

Got my ny reg today and put the backup cam where it will stay
Now i just have to wire it and run the wires one day if it ever stops snowing

Here are my weathertechs

Next up will be to fix he doors locking all the time
And the 12 outlets hot all the time mod
And will run wiring up front for all future switches
Anyone know where to get nice factory switches
I know all about ottrawa
looking good!
Old 02-18-2014, 10:42 AM   #1200
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
so, we're building you a real roof rack to protect this one, right?